Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 14

Donna POV

Gerard looked...different.

His cheeks were rosy and a little plumper , he was wearing an unusually large sweater and there was something else...

Something I couldn't quite put my finger on...

I frowned ,confused and Gerard began to shift awkwardly under my gaze. Frank and Mikey were looking at him with concern and...pity?

Something wasn't right.

"So...Mom...Dad....I kinda forgot to cook anything so I'll umm order pizza!" Mikey said , trying desperately to take attention off Gerard.

Oh Mikey , I'm not stupid.

But I humoured him ,"Sure Mikey sweetie , that'll be fine,"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gerard mouth 'Thankyou' to Mikey.

Hmmm...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We sat in Mikey's living room , Frank ,was cutting and serving up the pizza in the kitchen.

Mikey was trying desperately trying to keep the mindless chatter going , even resorting to talking about how 'grey' the sky was.

Frank opened the door with his foot and put a platter of strong smelling meat feast pizza on the table.

Gerard gagged ,"That smell.." he choked , before clamping a hand over his mouth and running from the room

Frank ran after him and I followed , ignoring Mikey's calls to me.

I heard Gerard throwing up in the toilet at the end of the hall.

The door was half open , so I saw Frank holding up Gerard's scarlet hair and rubbing his back soothingly.

Were they a couple?

"Frankie...." Gerard groaned.
"Shhhhhh," Frank whispered gently.
"That smell...it brought the morning sickness back...ughhhh ," Gerard moaned.

I gasped - morning sickness?!

Frank and Gerard turned around and Gerards eyes widened.

My Gerard , my baby BOY Gerard was pregnant?

I knew about his 'condition' but I didn't think he could carry a baby.

It was so obvious now though.

I looked at Frank , it was also obvious he was the father.

I felt my eyes fill with tears and Gerard got to his feet , "Mom I..."

"I'm gonna be a Grandma!" I screamed happily , throwing myself at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas eve :D
I won't be on tomorrow so I wish you all a Merry Christmas.
If you can please check out my other Fanfic.
Love to all xx