Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 17

Gerard POV

Frank stared into my eyes , his words still ringing in my ears.

He looked a little worried as to my reaction, but his eyes did not wander from mine.

Then I did something ridiculously stupid.

I followed my heart.

I pulled Franks face to mine and kissed him passionately , it was the only time we had done this kind of thing since THAT night.

But Frank didn't back away , he kissed my lips , my nose , my tear stained cheeks.... and for a few minutes it was only me and him in the world.

Frank wrapped his arms around me tightly and took a deep breath , " Gee...there's something that I have to tell you...I've known it for a while...," he shuffled so I could see his face again ," I love you , Gerard Way,"

It felt like my heart had stopped.

But something inside me whispered my reply , "I love you too ," And I buried my face in his chest . He kissed my head again and I felt happy. So happy - happier than I had ever felt before.

After a few minutes of contentment I heard Frank chuckle , "So we're 'going out' now ?" he smiled.

"Yeah... ," I smirked at him ,"And I've got a really ROMANTIC first date planned for tomorrow," I laughed.

"What?" Frank asked.

"My 12 week scan ,"

Franks eyes very nearly popped out of his skull.

"Like...l-like ... seeing the b-b-baby....?" he stuttered.

I nodded and hugged him close.

"Yes , Frank , like seeing the baby,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drove in silence to the hospital - I was nervous...and excited and Frank just looked scared.

I flicked through the pregnancy magazines in the 'waiting room' ,( but my Doctor had really put us in a private , empty room , to spare questions). Frank bit his lip , until I was sure it would bleed.

"Do you want to come through?" Esme called through the door , Frank jerked up and gripped my hand firmly. We walked quickly into another room , covered with posters and models of the different stages through pregnancy.

Esme turned to Frank , "Hello , nice to meet you ," she said warmly.

Frank just nodded.

Esme gestured for me to lay down on a stiff blue bed , she sat me up a little so I could see the screen she had next to her.

Her delicate hands pulled up my shirt , "This is gonna be cold ," she warned before spreading a blue gel on my little belly.

Frank watched her actions carefully , still chewing on his bottom lip.

She picked up a wand device and rubbed it on my stomach.

"Well everything looks good , " She said , moving the wand further down my bump. "And there..." she said pausing the stick on my lower abdomen ," is your baby,"

Frank and I stared at the screen and I felt tears well up in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating sooner!
Comment! xx