Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 2

Gerard POV

Oh how I hate waiting.

I sat in the hospital waiting room , it had that smell all hospital's have and stacks of old magazines. I tapped my foot impatiently , biting my lip.

"Way?" A woman called as I stood up , I handed her my paperwork and she led me too a white room , inside a Doctor stood up.

She was around 50 with a kind face and soft caramel hair , she took my hand , "Hello I'm Doctor Wilson , but you can call me Esme , you must be Gerard,"

I just nodded , nervous about having a new Doctor - another person who knew my secret.

"I've read over your medical history, it's very...interesting " she said.

I turned beetroot red , suddenly fascinated with my shoes . I scratched my neck and bobbed my head in agreement.

"Hey , it's nothing to be ashamed of ," She said , smiling warmly. I smiled back too.

She ran some tests , including a blood test ( I had my eyes shut for that).

I had to do some more waiting for the results , she read them over , a little frown appearing between her eyes.

"What's wrong?!" I asked panicking , I'd had cysts on my ovaries before , I'd just thought it was that again... what if it was something much worse , much deadlier?

What if it was cancer?

"These...these results say that you're..." She almost whispered.

"That I'm what ?!" My voice cracked as tears spilt down my face.

"Pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short again , but i thought I'd end it on a cliffie :)