Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 20

Gerard POV

My Father walked into the sitting room , eyeing me with a hint of disgust.

"I heard about the press ," My Dad said , smirking slightly , "You gonna get rid of...that thing , now?"

I almost laughed , "What?" I choked.

He shrugged , looking a little smug ," You can just pass it off as a silly rumour ,"

Frank suddenly gasped and his eyes narrowed ,"YOU!" he spat. "You tipped off the press! You did it to make Gee want to get rid of the baby!"

My eyes widened.

My own DAD did that?

Whether it was genuine emotion or my wild hormones I began to laugh , both Frank and my Father stared at me like I was mad.

"You- thought ....."I gasped out ,"That I would get rid....of my ...baby over this ?!"

My Dad looked crestfallen , and I sighed.

"Its a baby Dad , your grandchild !" I screamed.

My dad looked at me for a moment , like he couldn't believe he'd helped put me on earth , before stomping out.

Frank let out a low whistle and plopped down beside me.

"Did you mean that ?" he whispered.

I nodded , " I already love them Frank .... like I love you"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its early but I want a baby name vote!

For girls we have : Iris , Ivy , Alice , Alberta and Lily

For boys we have : Joey , Patrick , Chester and Eddie

Comment to vote or if you have any brilliant suggestions!