Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 23

Gerard POV

2 months had passed since we had told Ray and I had not fucking left Frank's house in that time. He'd fetched all my stuff and I'd literally spent the last eight weeks lounging around.

Speculation as to my disappearance had grown along with my stomach, it strained against my T-Shirts , but I still squeezed myself into them , I refused to believe I was getting fat.

But I was.

The morning sickness had stopped , but had been replaced with extreme and weird cravings. Ice cream and brocolli , pickles and chocolate mousse , chocolate sauce on chips...

And Frank was perfect , he went out shopping at all hours for the food I wanted - and made it up for me with nothing more than a nose wrinkle.

He also held me when I cried , which I seemed to be doing an awful lot lately - my hormones were raging , making me almost bi-polar , it didn't help that my body was changing drastically too - my ass and hips had widened so they looked like the back of a bus , my face was plumper , my cheeks red...

I felt ugly.

But Frank told me I was beautiful and kissed my swollen lump often - and reminded me that it was OUR BABY in there.

My Mom , Mikey and Ray visited often , my Mom was buzzing over the thought of a grandchild , digging out mine and my brothers baby clothes , and throwing money at us whenever she could.

She never mentioned my Dad.

The fans were incredibly confused - the pregnancy rumours still very much alive

The public's reaction scared me, what if we - my child was ridiculed?

But I couldn't hide for much longer , I had another ultrasound coming up , we were going have to make a press announcement soon.

I splashed water on my chubby face and walked back into the bedroom , Frank lay in his Batman PJ's , reading 'A New Daddy's guide to Pregnancy'. His brow was furrowed in concentration. He looked at me lovingly when I entered the room.

"Hey," He said softly.

"Hey" I sighed , lowering myself into the bed , he put his book down and pulled me close , his lips brushing my forehead. I smiled and fell asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long guys.

I saw MCR twice last week! They were SO amazing , but now I'm severely depressed its over :/
I'm on half term right now - I've got ALOT of homework to do but I swear I will update this story and my other more often!

Please comment if you are reading/enjoying this - I want to see all my lovely readers =D
Any suggestions are TOTALLY welcome!