Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 25

Mikey POV

I stood there mortified. My jaw hanging wide , my eyes feeling like they would fall right out of my head.

Gerard was bawling and Frank stood there , looking from Gee to us , not quite sure what to do.

He eventually settled on comforting Gerard , sending me a look that screamed "LEAVE NOW OR I'LL KILL CHARLIE THE UNICORN!"

As much as that would pain me , I still stood there frozen until Ray grabbed my arm and dragged me into Frank's messy living room.

I collapsed on his couch , sure that now every time I closed my eyes I would see THAT.

Me and Ray sat in awkward silence for 10 minutes , until Frank sheepishly edged into the room.Gee clinging on too his hand and sniffling. He was wearing a large salmon pink shirt now.

Thank God.

"S-s-sorry ," He sobbed. Me and Ray just looked at him , unsure of what to say. Frank , however stroked his hand and said , "You don't have to be sorry! You're tired and hormonal and..."

I got up then and hugged my teary brother...Frank joined the hug , and then Ray , we stayed like that for a few minutes , until Ray cleared his throat.

"Guys , I kinda feel like the Teletubbies,"

We broke apart then , and I scratched my neck awkwardly, "Uhh, yeah...so..ok"

But Gerard had a goofy smile on his face , "That was...nice," his plump cheeks , turning red. We all started laughing then.

* * * * * * * *

A few hours later and we all sat in Frank's living room , laughing at random shit on the TV , spending time as best friends again.

Suddenly Gee turned down the TV , and me and Ray turned to him , surprised.

"Uhhh...me and Frank , were talking...this morning...and I want....."

Gerard paused , chewing on his lip , Frank took Gee's hand in two of his.

" I wanna...tell the public about me...about the baby..."

What.The.Fuck
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa! Doku Ko Killjoy FTW Such an awesome killjoy!

I want a tattoo and some piercings...I'm 14 though...meh

Yeah so I'm interested any boys reading this? XD

Comments make faster updates!