Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 26

Gerard POV

~2 weeks later~

I was so nervous , I sat my knee bouncing , waiting for the minute hand to tick round. We were going to do a Q&A session...like at Comic Con - except it was my big...reveal.The guys hadn't understood why me and Frank had wanted the world to know. But we weren't ashamed of our child , and we both knew it would come out anyway.

I wanted it over with.

The guys were all going to come out with me...try and answer the questions the best they could. I really loved them for it.

I had tidied myself up for this , a large Iron Maiden T-Shirt stretched against my medium sized bump. I wore my loosest pair of jeans , but they were pretty tight now..especially round my ass.

Frank told me I looked good...I really hoped I did.

"Time to go guys..." Ray said , standing up , we walked in silence down a corridor , my heart was in my throat.

Frank , kissed my cheek and walked out onto the stage , he was met by the cheer of fans and the flash of cameras. Ray followed and then Mikey.

I took a deep breath and walked out.

The fans fell silent and cameras were lowered.

I walked awkwardly , incredibly conscious of my bump , and took my seat beside Frank.

"Uhh..hi," I squeaked.

The place BLEW UP.

I swear I was momentarily blinded by camera flashes and deafened by questions.

My eyes widened as I was overwhelmed.

Frank noticed.

"QUIET!" Frank boomed , he took a deep breath and began to explain. Journalists jotted
down his every word and fans tried to lift their jaws from the floor.

I rubbed my bump , subconsciously and cameras snapped. I stopped.

The time came to answer questions - and I sat up a little straighter.

"How will you give birth?" A gobby blonde reporter asked , smacking her gum.

I blushed...I knew my body would 'adapt' for me to give birth but I didn't want the whole world knowing THAT.

"Safely," I said quickly , moving on.

"Is everyone you know ok with this?" A skinny black haired woman asked, and I cringed , thinking of my Dad.

"Yeah..everyone I CARE about is OK with it ," I chose my words carefully.

The questions continued in a similar fashion until a fan climbed up on somebody's shoulders and yelled , "OMG - I can't believe I used to fancy you - you fucking fag! You're a fatty freak! Ewwwww! I wouldn't touch you with a stick!"

I sat in shock for a moment , looking at the girl , her false hair extensions and orange skin. Her gloating smirk.

But I didn't really care what she said...I was about to say that when I heard Mikey speak.

"What.The.Fuck.Did.You.Just.Say.BITCH?!" He growled in a low , menacing voice.

Whoa.
♠ ♠ ♠
BTW for the last chappie - if you don't know what Teletubbies are then you haven't lived! Youtube them!

Comments for a new chapter!