Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 27

Mikey POV

Don't hit her , Mikey.

Don't hit her. Don't hit her. Don't hit her. Don't hit her.

Go on hit her!

Dear my mind...shut the fuck up!

I was broken out of my inner conflict by Gerard's giggling.

Giggling?!

He was smiling in amusement , his little teeth visible as he chuckled. "S-s-she's just so pathetic," he laughed.

" I AM all of those things!" He exclaimed , taking Franks hand , who smiled at him proudly.

"And fucking proud , honey ," he drawled ,as the girls face fell -leaving her resembling an Oompa-Loompa so much it was scary.

We all rose and exited the stage quickly , Gerard still laughing and grinning like a maniac.

"That.Was.Epic," Ray said , dramatically and I creased up.

**************************************************************************

Gerard POV

I lay in Frank's arms that night , smiling in contentment - we'd turned the ringer off on the phone. We just wanted to be together - alone. Frank was dozing , his longish hair in front of his face.

I brought my lips softly on his - and he kissed back tiredly.

I loved him - I did, so ,so much.

I reached out to stroke his hair when - whoa!

Something bopped my belly from the inside. Holy fuck. I shot up , pressing my hand against my stomach and waiting.

It happened again.

"Frank! Frank!" I shook him awake , warm tears filling my eyes.

"Wha-What?" He murmured.

"The baby - the baby..." I started to sob.

"What about the baby!" He shrieked , flicking the lights on , panicked.

"It's kicking Frankie!" I choked and his jaw dropped.

"Lemme feel!" He squealed , putting his heavily tattooed hand on my curved tummy. It nudged again and Frank's eyes widened.

He spluttered for a while..staring at my belly , before looking into my eyes, His were shining with happy tears.

"Thankyou...so..so..much," He wept. Peppering my face and stomach with kisses.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's shitteh...
Big sex reveal next time!
Amount of comments will affect speed of next chappie!
xxxxxxxxxx
Comment!
Killjoy meet up in leeds soon..anyone in?