Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 29

Frank POV

A girl.

A daughter ,a little girl.

Our little girl.

My eyes felt wet ,and I rubbed Gerard's hand , watching the images on the screen intently. I heard Gerard sob beside me , but when I turned to him , big fat tears were rolling over his smiling lips.

I loved him so much. And our baby. Our baby girl.

Esme printed some pictures and wiped the gel off of Gee's bump. He held my hand the whole way home.

***************************************************************************

Gee ran through the front door like an excited child...grasping for the cordless phone. He tapped his foot - his lips in a pout , waiting for the person on the other end to answer. I giggled. His face suddenly lit up ," MIKEY!" he screamed into the phone, "Yeah - come over , yeah you can bring Alicia , pick up Ray - yeah and Mom...just hurry!"

Gerard bounced (wobbled) over to the couch..and dragged me down. His lips were pulled into a wide , goofy smile. His plump cheeks pink. He stared at me for a few seconds , his hazel eyes full of mischief. He suddenly attacked me...pinning me on the couch. He held me for a few seconds , before leaning in as far of his pouch of a belly would let him and giving me...an eskimo kiss.

He giggled and started to pull away - but I caught his wrists in my hands and pulled him back in front of me , with a new urgency. Gerards eyes locked with mine and they became deadly serious - smouldering.

Our lips crashed together , my tongue darting into his mouth , he moaned , his back arching , his hands gripping and stroking my chest.

Keys rattled in the doors and we jolted apart , Gee stroked down his messy hair as his Mom , Mikey , Alicia and Ray entered.

Alicia gave us a small smile, Mikey had told her - and she was fine with it.

"So?" Donna asked excitedly - and the rest of them stared.

Gerard grinned and glanced at me, " Its a girl," He smiled and everyone squealed and enveloped us in hugs. For the next few hours we just talked , laughing and messing around. My mobile phone suddenly started blowing up. I answered it ,"Hello?"

"FRANK ANTHONY IERO JUNIOR! IS IT TRUE THAT I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA?!"

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey...
Sorry about the wait.

What shall Frank do? Comments will get you the answer.

PRAY FOR JAPAN. <3