Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 30

Gerard POV

"You didn't fucking tell your parents?" I breathed , my head in my hands. The guys and my Mom had left a while ago - and Frank had told me who called. He had hung up - but I was sure Linda would be calling soon.

F.U.C.K

I mean I'd seen his Mom...but not as her sons boyfriend and father of her grandchild.

I was scared.

Everyone knew now anyway - but I was still frightened of seeing people face to face.

There was suddenly a rap on the door and Frank sprang up to answer it - I heard voices from the hall.

"I read something in the paper...and then looked up the video...on Facetube or whatever its called, and saw a video..." She walked into the sitting room - babbling to her son. She froze when she saw me , rubbing my bump, sat on the couch. The baby bopped me every now and again - it was reassuring in a way.

"Hi , Mrs Iero ," I said weakly , her eyes were fixated on my plump stomach.

"You're...really..p-p-p-p...."

"Pregnant?" I supplied.

She nodded mutely - and sank into the couch.

"Mom?" Frank bit his lip.

"I can't believe it..." She whispered.

She glanced at my belly , looking unsure, "Do you know the sex?"

"Yeah, its a girl," We smiled.

"A grandaughter..." She sniffed , tears overflowing from her eyes.

She enveloped me and Frank in a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short and crap - I've had the worst day ever. This guy I've known for 3 years finally got his first girlfriend - and only NOW have I realised I love him. I've lost my fucking chance. And worst he's an A7X fan who plays guitar - and she's a chav who drags him around like a trophy.

But he's worried no one else will have him. And I'm a bisexual emo freak - so yeah , no one will touch me with a barge pole...

Comments cheer me up x