Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 32

Gerard POV

"If we're gonna do this, please hurry the fuck up," I whined.

Frank continued reading the thick pink book , nodding and murmuring a little. He wanted me to try and learn some Lamaze techniques. Thats like...yoga. Except I had a big belly and had to do all this weird breathing shit.

This was all Franks fault. He'd pouted until I gave in. Bastard.

The baby would not stop moving , and I'd had 3 meals already today - it was 1 pm. I felt fat ,hormonal and miserable.

Frank set the book down , "I THINK I know what to do," He sighed and glanced up at me. His brow furrowed.

"Whats wrong?" He said , putting his arm round me , and examining my face.

"Nothing," I said unconvincingly.

"Well...something must be wrong , given that your bottom lip is jutting out " He teased , flicking my bottom lip with his index finger , smiling cheekily.

"Get off you annoying fuck," I grumbled , but I couldn't help a little smile appearing on my face.

"HA! You smiled!" He began to tickle me , under my chin and arms. I squirmed , giggling , trying weakly to bat him away. He stopped and kissed my nose.

"Is Gee-Gee a hwappy now?" He said , in a silly baby voice. By now he was laying on top of me on the couch. He hopped off , bouncing across the room ,"Lets get started on the Lah-Mar-Zay..." He drawled.

I tried to get up -and couldn't. My stomach was in the way ,I put one hand on it and tried to pull myself up with the other. I grunted , trying to pull my head up. Crap. I felt like a bug turned on its back.

Frank turned around and looked at me then ,"Need help?" he asked , choking down a laugh.

"Laugh , Iero - and you die," I hissed , still trying to claw myself up. I felt Frank's hands on my shoulders , he helped me up. After looking at my disgruntled face for a few seconds he began pissing himself laughing.

15 minutes later and we were eventually starting the Lamaze. "So breathe in through your nose and out your mouth..." Frank started and I complied. We continued , I sat on the floor , legs crossed , leaning as far forward as I could - breathing and counting , breathing and counting.

It WAS relaxing.

But it scared me that in 2 months I'd have to actually use Lamaze.

When I was giving birth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Planetary Video tomorrow! *happy dances*

Sorry it's so short and shit - I did it on my phone.

Comment! xxx

And a flake is a sort of flaky chocolate usually stuck in an ice cream xD