Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 33

Gerard POV

Me and Frank had painted the nursery last night , it was pale pink and sunny yellow , a care bear border running around the edge of the room. We'd ordered furniture and clothes off the internet, we HATED shopping. As much as Alicia and our Mom's tried to take us to Mothercare. No thankyou.

My belly was HUGE now - 2 weeks to go. I had to waddle everywhere and once I sat in a seat , that was it , I couldn't get up. The skin over my stomach was stretched tight , pink marks running its width, the pale flesh streaky and taut. My belly button protuded outwards , and it seemed like the rest of my body had swollen to accomodate my baby. My already big feet were now massive and sore , my ankles resembled donuts. This side of pregnancy sucked.

I spent my days sat in a big recliner chair , stuffing my face and watching shitty TV. Frank hurried around me , fetching me my sketchbook , my art set , my book , my ice cream...If he thought I was a diva before God knows what he's thinking now.

At the moment I was eating popcorn and deliberating what to Tweet. The fans were frantic - I wanted to reassure them that the band was still together ,and that everything was fine. Frank came and leant over my shoulder then , I'd typed , "Love.Life.Band.Fatness.Chocolate!" Frank laughed as I tweeted it. "You're NOT fat," he murmured into my hair. The fan response was immediate and immense , most tweets including a series of OMG's and LOL's.

There was a rap on the door , and Frank hurried to answer it - I didn't even bother trying to get up.

Mikey and Ray walked into the living room - they'd been so good through this. Especially Mikey , it must be weird for him to see his big brother heavily pregnant, but he was fine.

"Hey Gee," he said , trying to hug me , but just kinda patting my shoulders. Ray glanced at my belly for a second , before settling on giving me a High 5. I laughed.

"We bring gifts!" Mikey announced in a deep , dramatic voice - before pulling out 2 pink parcels. I ripped them open eagerly , there was baby clothes , and blankets , and little booties. "Thanks guys I - "

I stopped when I saw what was in Mikey's hands.

"W-w-where did you get that?" I asked him , eyes welling up.

"I found it , in the attic at Mom's house..."

It was a little teddy bear my dad had given me , it was a faded white , the label and the ear frayed where I used to suck it as a baby. It had many multi coloured patches on it and places where I had messily sewn up tears in the lining.

"Bobo..." I breathed , remembering my most prized posessions name , I remembered playing with him so many times...

*FLASHBACK 1982*

"Daddy! Daddy please play with me!" I begged as my Father tried to do his work , he sighed but smiled tiredly at me.

"Sure thing Geebear , what do you wanna play?"

I clapped my chubby hands together , " I wanna play with Bobo!" I squealed.

And so we did. For hours.

My Dad made Bobo climb everywhere , do silly things and funny voices....

And I remember saying...

"When I grow up - I'm gonna be the best daddy in the whole wide world - just like you!"

*END FLASHBACK*

I took Bobo and waddled stiffly to the bathroom.

Only then did I cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have tix for the Friday and Saturday at Leeds fest!

MCR, 30STM , Muse, P!ATD, The Blackout, BMTH , The OffSpring...and LOADS more <3

Hell yeah!

Comment for the next chapter!