Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 36

Gerard POV

This was long , tiring and FUCKING POINTLESS.

I'd been in labor for FIVE long hours - my stomach contracting and aching. It was 10pm and I was tired , frustrated and moody.

Frank was still sat by my side - he'd dropped his shopping the minute Mikey had called , driving like a loony to the Hospital.

Every so often he dabbed my forehead with a cloth and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. I was in one of those shapeless gowns , my hair clumped and sweaty around my head. My Mom , Mikey and Ray were waiting in the waiting room , popping in every now and again.

My belly squeezed and Frank stroked my hand as I squealed.

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK," I groaned.

A far too cheery nurse bustled in then ,"How are you Mr Way?" She smiled.

"How do you think , bitch?" I half snarled , half cried.

She smiled softly , "This is gas and air , sweetie," She said , holding out a gas mask , holding it to my face. I breathed in the sweet stuff , it made me giggle and numbed some of my pain.

**************************************************************************

6 hours later

**************************************************************************

"GET OUT!" I screamed to my huge belly.

"Shhh , baby," Frank whispered , holding out the gas and air - I sucked on it eagerly , squeezing Frank's hand - he winced.

Esme and some nurses came in then - and 'inspected' me.

I sighed , blowing air on my sweaty forehead.

"Are you ready boys?" Esme said softly.

It felt like my blood had frozen solid. It was - it was time?

"You're 10 centimetres dilated , honey,"

My eyes filled up and I turned to Frank.

"OhMyGod..." I murmured.

***********************************************************************

"Push Gerard Push!" Frank encouraged , rubbing my arm , grinning.

"I am!" I shrieked.

My legs were up in stirrups - the nurses ready to 'catch' my baby as it left my body.

"One last big push!" Esme yelled.

I grunted and screamed , throwing my head forward , using the last of my strength.

And then I heard a cry - a high but soft cry. It made me cry.

Esme lifted her up.Her. She was beautiful.

Her little hands and legs flailed and I heard Frank gasp beside me. They turned to clean her up and I grabbed Frank's face roughly , kissing him with all my might.

Our tears mingled - as our baby was handed to me.

"Hello," I cooed , her little eyes opened.

"She's looking at me..." I whispered ,eyes pricking.

"Can I?" Frank whispered , holding out his arms - I handed her over with a sweet kiss. "I love you," I mumbled.

"I love you too"

"Go show her off," I whispered and Frank asked the nurses , they said it was fine. He kissed my head and exited with her to show the guys.

I was so happy. And exhausted.

So tired.

Soooo tired.

Everything was getting fuzzy.

I heard a irritating beep and felt wetness between my legs.

I brushed it away...I was tired....

Black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gerard has a window to have babehs btw :3

On no - whats happened to Gerard?

Comment to find out!