Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 38

Frank POV

I'd literally had to tear the baby away from Donna, Mikey and Ray and get back to Gee , I walked quickly back down the corridor - watching my feet and admiring the angel in my arms at the same time.

I got outside Gerard's room when I heard it.

A beep , long and urgent.

I pushed the door open , panicked. Nurses and Doctors were crowding around Gee's bed , one of them saw me and her eyes widened.

"Mr Iero - you have to leave!"

She backed away from the bed to escort me out and I caught sight of Gee. He was pale , eyes closed , a sheen of shiny sweat coating his face.

My eyes felt like they were going to bulge out of my skull , my chest felt empty , my breathing shallow...

I caught sight of the sheets over his legs then. They were stained crimson , the scarlet liquid trickling out of the bed and dripping on the floor.

I felt my breath whistling inbetween my teeth...

"GERARD! GERARD!" I screamed , the baby started to cry as I felt a nurse drag me out - Mikey had come running at my screams and I collapsed into his arms.

*8 hours later*

My eyes felt dry , tear tracks itchy on my face , I gripped onto my baby girl like a life support - but I couldn't look at her face. She looked like HIM.

Donna sat crying across the waiting room and Mikey had his head in Alicia's lap. She would sob every now and again , unlike Mikey , who's tears had been falling relentlessly.

We had no idea what had happened - the nurses themselves had no idea.

I stared at the floor - visions flashing before my eyes.

A casket.
Gerard eating IceCream.
A freshly dug grave.
Gerard scrubbing the skirting.
Blood.
Gerard's smile.
Gerards screams.
Gerard's empty face.

There was a sound.

I looked up into the face of a man I hadn't seen in months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment ! xo

5 comments for the next chapter!