Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 39

Frank POV

It was Gerard's Dad.

He was pale, eyes wet , he glanced at Donna.

"I called him - he deserves to be here," She said in a monotone voice.

Mikey's head snapped up then , his eyes big and red rimmed.

"Whats going on -" Donald started , he was interrupted by a fist smacking him in the face. Mikey was breathing heavily , gazing at his father who was clutching his head. Alicia hadn't moved.

"He doesn't deserve shit," Mikey snarled , clenching his fist.

"Leave it, Mikes," I whispered , brokenly , and his face crumpled , he fell back to Alicia ,sobbing.

Donald looked at me and gasped , "Is that? Is that?" he stuttered ,staring at the pink bundle in my arms, I moved my neck , trying to nod, "Uhhuh," I murmured.

"Oh God..." Donald murmured , sinking into a chair.

"Gerard bled after the birth Don," Donna breathed , a single tear falling down her cheek.

"Is -is he OK?"

"Obviously not," Mikey snapped.

I started crying then , gasping and groaning , my throat aching as I sobbed.

Donna got up and wrapped her arms around my shuddering body.

"Oh sweetie..." She rubbed my back.

Someone walked in then , I blinked up at her.

It was a nurse , her face blank.

"Family of Mr Way?" She asked , sympathy filling her expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't kill me.

But guys - your comments mean the fucking world to me! Keep em coming - the updates will be so much quicker with them :)

Sorry this is short! xo