Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 4

Gerard POV

I sat alone on my couch , watching 'Shrek The Third' . I was wrapped up in a big fluffy bathrobe munching on a bar of chocolate.

I'd called to make another Doctors appointment for the weekend, and hopefully not run out this time.

I started crying when Shrek starts worrying he's going to be a bad father and I was practically howling by the end , when he's playing with his babies.

Although I won't be a FATHER.

Frank will.

Who I have to - Number 1 , Tell him. Number 2 , Get him to stay in my presence long enough to tell him.

That shouldn't be hard at all.

No its frickin' impossible!

He's been avoiding me for 3 months! I can't just suddenly show up with a bag of chips and a movie and go , "By the way , I've been a freak from birth , so I'm pregnant with your kid."

His head would probably explode.

I still didn't know what I was going to do about the baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a cry coming from the guest room and ran in to see a crying baby , in the arms of... myself.

It was the myself of a few years ago , I was chubbier , with greasy long black hair. The 'past me' held the baby gingerly , like it was on fire.

"Give her to me!" The 'now me' screamed reaching out , desperately.

"Why , you can't take care of her! " The 'past me' screamed back.

"I can! I can! I can!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolted awake still whispering ,"I can... I can,"

It hit me then.

I wanted this baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
This Chappie is dedicated to Elly and JustALittleGirl . :D