Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 43

Donald POV

I’d been sat in the waiting room for a couple of hours now. Mikey and I had made small talk a couple of times, but apart from that no one else had spoken to me.
Frank gave me the odd glare from time to time, but I couldn’t blame him.
I can’t believe what I’d said. It was just so different and I didn’t want him to ruin his life or get hurt.
In the end the only person who really hurt him was me.

“Donald” Donna had just walked in with a sour look on her face. “Yes?” replying quickly so not to anger her. “He wants to see you” she said, I sat there shocked for a moment. Gerard wanted to see me? Is he going to say he never wants to see me ever again?
“Donald go and see your son!” Donna shouted, making me jump to my feet.
I walked wearily to Gerard’s room. I started to become more and more nervous by the minute.
I came to his door and paused outside and then walked in not knowing what was going to happen next.

* * *

Gerard POV

I’d been sat there thinking about what I was going to say for a bit now when suddenly the door opened. There stood my father with a face full of worry and upset.
We both stood there for a moment

I was the first to break the silence, “Sit down” I said.
He looked up a little shocked, but sat at the chair next to me anyway.
“I…I’m sorry” he said. I sat there frozen, he’s sorry?! How can he say that?!
“Saying sorry? You think it’s that easy!” I shouted becoming upset.
“No of course not!” he said, a small tear rolling out the corner of his eye.
“I just didn’t want you getting hurt!”
“The only person who hurt me was you!” I’d started crying now and so had he. I hadn’t seen him cry since, well I can’t really remember.

“I know I hurt you and I know you never want to see me again” He wept.
“What? Of course I want to see you again! You’re my dad!” I yelled.
He looked up at me with a red face.
“I thought you hated me…” he replied.
“I never hated you! I hated what you said, I could never hate my own dad” I cried.

“I promise I’ll never hurt you and leave you…or my grand daughter ever again.” He cried and embraced me in a hug, it took me a moment but I hugged him back and we stayed there for a while. Just crying and exchanging mumbled apologies to each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter guys and it's MCRMESS approved, nothing gets in the story unless she loves it ;D I hope this is longer and I hope you like it!

Also thank you to the readers who commented, you've really lifted MCRMESS's spirits, you guys are awesome! <3 xx