Crash World

Before It All

Jonathan Toews is the captain of the Chicago Blachawks. He was a Stanley Cup winner in 2010 and was the mvp of the playoffs winning the Conn Smythe trophy. In Febuary he also won Gold on Canada's hockey team.

Kendra Golding is one of the top ranked figure skaters in the world. She represented Canada at the 2010 olympics and won Canada's first gold medal since 1948. She has countless gold medals and instead of taking ballet like many other skaters she does hip-hop.

The two met at a Team Canada function in 2006. They began dating a couple of months later. She went to his games, he went to her competitions. They had been through alot during the early years of their relationship, especially long-distance. Jonathan went to the University of North Dakota, and Kendra lived in Edmonton.

They made it through though. She was there when he got drafted to the Blackhawks. Half way through Jonathan's first year in Chicago they moved into a house together and have been there ever since.

Five years later, Jonathan saw Kendra win gold at the olympics and Kendra saw Jonathan win gold at the olympics. In June Kendra was in Philly, in the stands wearing a number 19 Chicago Blackhawks jersey as she saw her boyfriend, now fiance hoist the Stanley Cup. They were the perfect couple, and everyone wanted a relationship like theres.

This story is about the sudden collapse in their relationship.