Crash World

Almost Everything

3 months had gone by. Kendra was now 6 months pregnant and was pretty big. Jen on the other hand was little over 8 months pregnant, and she was huge. Kendra and Jen were around each other quite a bit these days but it was only cause of Jonathan, other then that Kendra never talked to her. She got a laugh whenever Jen would be complaining about how she was, Kendra was happy she was getting bigger since that meant the baby was getting bigger. Jen had found out much to her delight that in fact she was having a girl. Kendra on the other had her appointment today, and was leaning towards not wanting to know the sex of the baby.

Jonathan had actually kept his promise which had, surprised both Sasha and Kendra’s family. He was picking her up any minute so that they could go to her appointment.

The door bell rang.
Kendra walked over to the door and opened it. Jonathan gave her a smile as he walked in.
“I just have to grab my purse and then we can go.”
“Alright, take your time”
As much as Kendra still hated Jonathan for what he did to her, she wanted her son or daughter to have somewhat of a normal family. As Kendra stood in front of Jon, making sure she had everything in her purse, she noticed Jon moved toward her and crouch down so his face was near her large belly. As soon as Jon put his hands on her belly they could both feel the baby kick.
“Someone’s excited to see you” Kendra laughed.
“Of course, cause I’m their daddy”

They arrived at the doctors office, for the usually checkup and ultra sound. At one of Kendra’s very first check ups they had went to months ago, they had called her Mrs. Toews which Kendra immediately corrected telling them she was Ms. Golding. Hearing the name she was would have been using; made her sad and she didn’t want to go back down memory lane.

“So Ms. Golding and Mr. Toews, would you like to know the sex of your baby?” Dr. Davis asked.
“Well, I’m leaving it up to Kendra since I know she probably have her decision made.”
Wow, was all I thought, I couldn’t believe he was being this considerate.
“I think we’re going to wait till the baby comes, surprises are always interesting”.
“Alright, that sounds good; we’re going to have you make another appointment for next month’s checkup”

Before I could get out of Jonathan’s car, to go inside he stopped me.
“uh Kendra?”
“yea what’s up Jonny?”
“I wanted to know if you and Sasha wanted to come to the game tonight, and……..”
Before he could finish I gave him a “are you kidding me” look.
“Hold on, before you say no, you aren’t sitting near Jen, you’ll be in the wives and girlfriends box. Common I really want you to come?” Course he was giving me that look, it always worked too,
“I’ll see, do me and Sasha get to come back to the dressing rooms, and say hi to some of the guys.”
“Yea, its all on me. All you have incase you come is just…..”
I interrupted, “I know how to get in, and I still have my pass in my closet. I’m not stupid”
“I never said you were I was just reminding you just incase.”
“Alright, I’ll see you tonight maybe”

I got out of the car and walked inside.
I was wondering if I should go or not. It would be weird going back into the building after trying to say away from it all this time. On the other hand Jen would die if she saw me which would be pretty funny. I quickly check the hawks website on my phone to see who they were playing tonight. Hmm looks like they were playing the Penguins, of course I had to go say hi to Jordan who I had known since I was 17.

“SASHA!”
“YEA, WHAT”
“Get dressed, it looks like we’re going to a hockey game”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long guys. my last couple weeks have been filled with exams and projects. since i have this week off, i thought id write a couple of chapters. hope you guys enjoy and comments are much appreciated, love hearing your opinions!