Crash World

And The Story Begins

{If you scan across the wall, memories hang, happy moments, awards. Now all these memories lay shattered on the floor. Kendra sat on the floor in tears, knowing that 5 years of her life were down the drain. }

-earlier-

“I’m going to practice!” yelled Jon
His beautiful fiancé ran down the stairs quickly, tying her hair up while carrying down two bags. He walked over and gave her a kiss. Looking down at her bags he asked confused “Where are you going?”

Kendra giggled “I have practice to smart one, I have to get ready for Worlds next week.”
“Oh, yea how could I forget” Smirking and he kissed her once more. “My girl a world champion in figure skating”.
“Well lets not get to ahead of ourselves here, [laughing] it’s still a week away, and I’m up against some really good skaters”.
They grabbed their bags and headed out of their home in Chicago. They were laughing about nothing really but their were so in love, they didn’t really need anything to laugh about.

As Kendra was putting her last bag in her car, she yelled over to Jon “Could you pick up some Chinese on the way home please?”
They said I love you to one another and headed off to their own grueling practices.

Kendra knew she was going to be working hard today. She won the Gold medal last year at World’s and had a huge target on her back. She really had to bring it if she wanted to defend her medal. She was already looking forward to snuggling up with Jonathan and watching some television. They would have to start planning this wedding if they wanted to have it this summer coming up, but it felt like they never had enough time.
This past summer was so busy with the boys winning the cup and partying the entire summer it felt like there was never anytime. Now things were starting to settle down and hopefully the boys could continue their win streak since they had won over LA, two days ago.

Kendra pulled into a parking spot at the practice rink, and hulled her bags in with her. She said her hellos to everyone and couldn’t wait to get on the ice, it’s the thing she loved and it was her passion.

Once on the ice it felt like nothing else was important, skating made her forget about all her stress and hectic schedule. She went through her routine several times to make sure she had memorized it and that it went smoothly. If something needed to be added then now was the time to change it.
After a couple of hours it was time to head home. Kendra called home but there was no answer, “I guess Jonathan must have gotten suck in traffic, oh well”. She packed her stuff up, just like any other day but there was a brown envelope taped to the bench beside their bag. She didn’t think much of it till she saw her name written on it.

Little did she know that opening that envelope would crumple her perfect world.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment, i would really love some feedback.
this story might only be around 4-5 chapters.
ENJOY :)