Crash World

What Hurts The Most

Kendra hurried into the office that her and Jonathan shared, and went on the computer. It didn’t matter anymore if she was invading his privacy that was all down the drain now.

She went on his account, and scanned through his emails. Her eyes stopped on an email, and she clicked on it. There were some photos, some she had seen in the brown envelope and there were some written messages in the email. She looked through the rest of the messages and the same email address was there again and again. She looked through most of them and something hit her.

The same blonde girl kept coming up in every picture; Kendra grabbed the brown envelope and pulled the pictures out.
“That asshole!” she shouted.
He was cheating on her with some slut. Reading through these emails were breaking her heart, and there were many of them all beginning almost a year and a half ago. She needed to find out who exactly was this mystery blonde. The same name kept coming up with the emails some Jen Williams.

It was easy to find her on facebook since well, her profile was open of course. There were some pictures of her and Jon, nothing like what Kendra had gotten. Then Kendra saw something that interested her.
“How the hell, did she into the locker rooms?” A lot of her pictures saw that she went to a lot of the Hawk’s away games which made Kendra furious. This women was living right here in Chicago, and had been sleeping with her fiancé and she had no clue about it, this just made Kendra more annoyed then ever. She trusted Jonathan when he was away for long periods of time, and he was returning the favour by bringing his little fuck buddy to all his away games. She looked so stupid.

She decided she would first call her friend Sasha (who she skated with) and stay there for the time being. Just as she was walking to the phone she passed by the wall of all their pictures of themselves. Now everything was a complete lie and none of it mattered anymore. Tears came pouring out of Kendra’s eyes and she took one picture frame that held a picture of her and Jonathan on the ice in Philly holding the cup.
“How could you, you said you would never hurt me” and with that she threw the picture at the opposite wall and it shattered into a million pieces. One after another she threw each picture at the wall trying to make sense of everything. Glass shattered everywhere but it didnt matter. She cried and screamed as she threw the pictures. She looked down at the last picture in her hands, it was of Jon proposing to her on the beach in Hawaii. This ment nothing to her now and she wanted rid of these last 5 years. She threw the fame with all her might as it shattered against the wall, she took off her ring and threw it into the pile as she fell to her knees, how could something like this happen, what had she done to deserve such pain.

She called Sasha and explained everything, she would be going to her house tonight. She had to talk Sasha out of coming over and punching Jonathan in the face. She began to pack everything that was of value to her and put all her suitcases and bags near the door. She left the shattered pictures and pieces of glass where they were, she had no intention of picking them up. She taped up all the emails and pictures in the office they once shared. She wanted him to feel how she felt and wanted him to regret what he did.

After putting all the bags in her car so she was ready to go, she brought down her last bag full of her trophies and medals, knowing she wanted these to stay with her. She heard Jonathan pull into the drive-way and shut his car door.
“Here goes nothing” She said reassuring herself before he would walk into their home.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like it :)
hopefully get another chapter out tomorrow.
please comment