Crash World

Lie To Me

Jonathan pulled up to the driveway. He couldn’t wait to go inside and watch a movie with Kendra and relax. As he walked past her car he noticed there were a lot of suitcases and bags in it. “Hmmm, what the hell are they doing in there” he mumbled to himself as he walked up the path to the doors.

Kendra filled with anger when she saw Jonathan walk up the path, how he could just go on like this while he hurt the person that loved him so much. It was now or never and she was ready.

“Kendra, why are there s…….oh hey babe, what’s up you look kind of upset?

“Kind of upset? Kind of upset?!!!”

“Yea, what happened, did practice not go well?”

“Oh practice went fine, until I saw something that I never thought I would ever see.”

“What was that, sweetie please tell me I want to help you”

“You’ve helped quite enough, you lying bastard, thinking you can cheat on me behind my back and get away with it”

“ What are you talking about” he said but his voice dropped when he saw the shattered glass and looked at Kendra “Where’s your ring?” His faced looked like guilt and he knew he was caught and he couldnt lie anymore.

“Over there, it means nothing to me now, I don’t want it and I don’t want to be with you anymore.”

He walked over to Kendra, “Babe I can explain” as his voice cracked. He knew he made a mistake and could not take it back.

“Stay away from me!” she yelled as she began to cry. “You promised you would never hurt me; you said we would be together forever!” “I gave up so much for you, from moving here to not competing as much, and this is how you fucking thank me by cheating on me!”

“I’m sorry; I don’t know why I did this to you. It was a mistake, please just please don’t leave”

“If your so sorry, the why the hell did you do this to me?” “What did I do wrong, what on earth did I do to you to make you hurt me like this?!”

“I don’t know….”
“You don’t know, you got to be fucking kidding me!” “5 years Jonathan, 5 years we’ve spent together” She points to the pile of broken glass as more and more tears fall from her eyes. “5 years all gone because of you, all shattered and broken and there’s no way to fix it ever. Think about what you did, think long and hard.”

She walks past him, picks up her bag and turns to face him before walking out the door “I hope you know that I will never forgive you and may you and this slut have a great life together….”

Jonathan stands stunned for minute, then takes off running after Kendra. “KENDRA, KENDRA!!”

Kendra pulls out of the driveway and drives away. “How did my life come to this.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i had some time on my hands, and i had some ideas so i thought i'd put out another chapter hope you guys like it. i most felt kendra's pain, like she was a real person.