Crash World

Had a Bad Day

Jonathan slowing walked back into the house, walking past the shattered glass. He noticed the office door was shut, which was odd because it never got closed. As he opened the door, he was surrounded by photos and emails that were sent between him and Jen. He stood there motionless not knowing how to react. This phone woke him out of his trance.
“Hello?” he said into the phone not bothering to look at the caller id.
“Hey babe, what cha’ up to?”
“Oh Jen nothing really, just walking around the house”
“That seems interesting hehehe, so I’ve got something I need to tell you.”
“Yea, what is it?”
Jon’s mouth dropped when Jen told him, things were about to get real messy.

**one week later**

Kendra had been spending a lot of time at the rink, trying to keep her mind off of everything. She had skated her short program yesterday and had done really well despite how messed up things were in her head. Right now she was in 2nd place going into the long program today. She just needed to skate a perfect program, or Kylie had to fall and she could win it. Some people had looked at her somewhat weirdly after hearing that her and Jonathan were broken up and noticing that there was no longer a ring on her finger.

“Just breathe ok, and smile, big smile ok?”
Her coach was trying to best to keep Kendra positive and lighten her mood. She would be going out after the next skater was done.
“Ok, I’m just going to go out and stretch ok?”
It was a tradition of hers that she would go out before she was up and stretch so she could get a feel for the crowd. Today, though this would back fire on her.

As she walked out, she turned to look at the crowd, she saw her parents, her brother, Sasha and her parents. She continued to scan the crowd and was mortified when she saw Jonathan and that slut Jen.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” she quietly said to herself as she turned around and began to stretch to keep herself from freaking out. Something caught her eye though; she turned around quickly trying not to make herself, noticed. Jen and Jon were sitting with Kylie’s family then it hit her, Kylie always talked about her friend Jen that must be the person she was talking about.

Kendra and Kylie didn’t like each other, they were rivals. Kylie skated for the US and Kendra for Canada and it was always a heated battle whenever the two of them were close in standings. She quickly walked as fast as she could in her skates and called Sasha. “You’ve got to be joking, why the hell would he show his face around here!”
“I don’t know, it’s ridiculous especially since he knows I’m freaking competeing.”
“Well don’t let it get to you sweetie, use it to your advantage. Use your emotions to get to the judges. What’s your song anyway?”
“Yea, I get what you mean and it’s a mix of Battersea by Hooverphonic and A New Day by Tamar Kaprelian, I changed it on Sunday after everything that had happened.”
“I think that it’s good, I saw some of your routine and it’s good, okay you’ll do great”

With that she hung up, and went out to the rink to get ready to skate her long program. She was filled with excitement and some nervousness as they called her name.
She skated gracefully onto the ice smiling and preparing herself for her task. She got into her starting stance and the music came on. She skated and did the routine. Triple Axis nailed it……. Biellmann spin perfect…… Cantilever exellent….the crowd was so into the routine. Kendra smiled and her face came over in emotion. She down now down to her last jump a Quad. She had done it many times before but you can never be sure if your actually going to land it.

She knew if she landed it she had a shot at winning since Kylie didn’t have a quad in her program. It was coming up, and she was ready and………………she nailed the Quad! She finished the remaing mintue of the program full of energy. Standing there at centre ice knowing she had done a perfect routine after all that had happened she broke down and began to cry but these were more happy then sad tears because right then and there she knew she was ready for whatever came here way.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think is going to happen next.
hope you guys are liking the story :)