Crash World

Take a Bow

After seeing her scores from the judges, Kendra was sitting in first place. She had a great score of 177.54, but nerves were starting to fill her stomach as she watched Kylie perform her long program. She had left everything on the ice and wanted to win so badly.

“Please, just please let her mess something up” Kendra mumbled to herself. Usually she was pretty calm, but seeing Jonathan with Jen was not helping. He looked like such an asshole coming here, and especially coming with her. She wasn’t really paying attention when she saw Kylie trip and fall while coming out of one of her jumps.
A smile crept on to Kendra’s face, but she quickly changed her expression so no one could see; she was just hoping that this could help her win.

**Jon**

“Fuck!” Jen muttered when Kylie fell, as she began to frown. Jonathan wasn’t really paying attention; people kept looking at him and whispering whenever they saw him. He guessed word got out pretty quickly about his cheating ways, “Oh well”, he thought, he had bigger things to worry about now. Things with Jen seemed to be going ok, she seemed pretty happy when she found that that Kendra had broken up with him. He really didn’t know how to take anything these days.
“Babe…?” Jen said breaking his concentration
“Yea”
“I’m going to go down after and see Kylie, do you want to come?”
“Jen, you know Kendra is down there”
“So you should be able to go where ever you want, who cares about her”
“Your right, I’ll come” he said as he looked up, looking straight at someone who had been watching them for the last few moments.
“Yay” she giggled, as she kissed him.

**Kendra**

“I really did not need to see that” she thought, rolling her eyes as she turned away from the crowd after seeing the PDA from Jon and Jen. Kylie had finished her routine and was walking over to the Kiss and cry area. Kendra’s coach walked over to her and gave her a promising look, she held her hand as she waited to see what the final standing would be.
Waiting for Kylie’s scores to come up felt like hours, and Kendra could wait any longer, as she watched the monitior. Kylie’s place came up and it was second place.

“OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!” was all Kendra said as she jumped up and down and hugged her coach. She had won gold in Worlds for a second year in a row, and she could not believe it.
“I’m so proud of you” Gail, her coach said to her as they hugged once more. “You fought through some adverisity but you did it!”
“Thank you” hugging her again “ahhh”

At that instant, a reporter from TSN, walked over and congradulated her and asked if they could ask her a few questions. Kendra agreed, she was never one to deny anyone to interview her. It was going to be quick interview since she had to go get her medal soon. It was like any interview, asking her how she felt, how she had trained and what she was going to do next, but the last question caught her off guard.

“Many people have been wondering, since it was been in the media a lot lately, about your recent split with Blackhawks Jonthan Toews, how are you handling it?”
“Wonderful”she thought just what she wanted.
There were two different things that she wanted to say one she thought to herself “Well, its pretty hard when someone you thought you knew for 4 years goes and fucks some slut, I’m surpised that I didn’t kill him” The second one was the one she had thought of this morning, just incase she was asked a question like this, she spoke:
“Well it’s been hard, but I have a great group of people around me, I’m taking it one day at a time, and I wish him nothing but the best”

They thanked her and were on there way. She heard the voice on the speakers say that the medal ceremony would start in a second. She walked over and congradulated Katarina Kazantseva from Russia who had placed 3rd. Kylie just gave her a look, as Kendra turned to congradulate Kylie.
“Your lucky, if I hadn’t fallen I would have had it in the bag.”
“Oh really, someones acting alittle cocky.”
“I’m cocky, cause I’m the best”
Kendra laughed alittle “The best? Oh so the best figure skater finishes 10th in the olympics” That earned a laugh from Katarina.
“Fuck you” was all Kylie said before she walked to the door of the boards. Kendra turned and started talking to Katarina as they walked on to the ice.

And your Gold Medalist for a second year in a row Kendra Golding ! Cheers, errupted as Kendra saw her fan base stand up as she took her spot on the potium. Wearing a gold medal was amazing for Kendra, the energy from winning one never got old. Now, the national athem of Canada, the voice said. Kendra sang her heart out as she cried alittle bit from winning.

As she walked off the ice, she saw someone or some people she sure as hell did not want to see, Jonathan was standing 5 feet in front of her with Jen talking to Kylie.
“Great”, she thought “I have to walk by them too”. This night was about to get real fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not uploading for a couple days, holidays have been busy.
hope you all enjoy ! please keep commenting love hearing your comments.