Crash World

All Or Nothing

“I’m so excited for you guys, oh my god!” Kylie shrieked as she hugged Jen.
“Thank you, we’re very excited too” Jen said smiling up at Jon.

Kendra just wanted to walk to the change room, get out of her dress and see her family and enjoy her victory; she didn’t want to have to deal with the slut gang. As long as she just walked past and didn’t make eye contact she’d be fine. You’d think she was trying not to get shot or something.

As Kendra walked past, she could hear Kylie and Jen whispering and giggling about something, which was probably her. She heard one of them saying that she was looking a little chubby in her dress, which made Kendra roll her eyes, which ended up being a huge mistake.

“Oh so your gonna roll your eyes at me like your so great” Jen said loud enough so she could hear. Kendra just continued walking.
“She thinks she better then everyone Jen” Kylie piped in afterwards.
That was it, Kendra had enough she was so annoyed and pissed off now. She turned right back around and walked right up to Jen her gold medal chinking back and forth, looking her right in the eyes.
“I am better then you, because I don’t sleep with other peoples fiancés”
“Oh, good one you so got me” Jen said in a sarcastic tone
“Whatever”
“So Kendra, did you hear the fantastic news?” Kylie said with a huge grin on her face.
“Kylie, don’t” Jon quickly said.
“What, you finally learned how to keep your legs closed” Kendra hissed back.
“Uh, what no whatever, Jen and Jon are having a baby!!”
Kendra stood there speechless, she was so hurt how could he have done this to her. Tears started to form in her eyes, “Well congratulations…..” was all she could spit out before she turned around and walked quickly to the change room.

Of course as she walked into the change room crying, all her family and friends were there to celebrate with her.
“What’s wrong sweetheart?” her mother said walking over to her
“Do I have to punch someone” Sasha said, running over to Kendra.
All Kendra could mumble was...“Jens pregnant” before she collapsed into her mother’s arms sobbing.

“That asshole” Kendra’s brother Erik said. He and Sasha both walked out of the change room over to where Jon was now standing.
“You bastard” was all Sasha said before slapping Jon.
“What the fuck was that for?” he said while holding his face in pain.
“She loved you, and gave up everything to be with you. Why the fuck did you do this to her?” Erik said, ready to punch him.
“I don’t know, I guess because I never really got a chance to live a single life, when I was younger, since we’ve been together so long.”
“That’s your excuse!” Sasha yelled, as some of the last remaining people in the arena looked over to see what was going on.
Jon was silent.
“Why the hell would you come here, you knew Kendra was skating. You should never have come” Erik hissed.
“Jon can go where ever he wants” Jen said walking behind Jon.
“Stay the fuck out of this you skank” Sasha said to her.
“Don’t talk to her like that” Jon said coming to her defense.
“Oh shut up” Erik snapped back.
Jen turned to Jon “Come on babe Kylie and her parents are waiting”
“Ok” he said as he glared at Sasha and Erik, walking away.

** Two Weeks Later**

Kendra had moved into her own place finally. Well actually her and Sasha did, Sasha decided to sell her apartment, and the two bought a townhouse together. Kendra’s family went to her old place that she once shared with Jon, and picked up whatever was hers. She had over heard her brother say something to Sasha about Jen now living with Jon. Which hurt Kendra’s heart even more.

Ever since the night she won World’s two weeks ago, Kendra hadn’t really left the house. She didn’t want to see anyone, or have the media attack her with questions. Everyone knew about how Jon had knocked up Jen, and kept being so sympathetic to her, which was making her more pissed off. She was a grown up, and was going to deal with this her own way.

She hadn’t been feeling well lately, her family thought it was because of all the stress she was under, but Kendra knew it was something else. Her alarm going off took her out of her thoughts, and she walked into the bathroom. She walked over and looked long and hard at the object in front of her. She couldn’t believe it, it couldn’t be right. How could it be positive, tears streamed down her cheeks.

Sasha must have home earlier, but Kendra didn’t hear her come home.
“Kendra what’s wrong?” she said as she walked into the washroom.
“I’m………I’m pregnant….”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment.
Hope you guys enjoy, :)