Crash World

Just a Dream

Kendra had spent the last couple of days trying to think about what she was going to do. Sure she had money saved from her skating competitions, when she had won but she really needed to get a job. The even bigger worry was how she was going to tell Jonathan. “This is so screwed up” she mumbled to herself as she walked into the living room. This month had been super crazy, with everything that had gone on.

It turns out she was about 3 months pregnant, who would have thought. She would have to tell Jonathan before she told Skate Canada that she couldn’t compete for the rest of the year.

“I think that you shouldn’t even bother telling him, he screwed you over so he shouldn’t know that he even has a kid with you” Sasha and Kendra were having a disagreement on whether telling Jon was a good idea or not.
“Uh, no even though I got screwed over I’m not letting my kid get screwed over. This kid is going to get everything it deserves and that means that Jon will be there for it”.
“Alright, I’m guessing there’s no way I can try and change your mind?”
“No, I’m pretty set on what I’m going to do, I just hope I can go through with telling him”

**Two Days Later**

Kendra decided that she couldn’t wait any longer, and that it would be better to tell Jonathan herself then letting him find out. Kendra had already talked to her coach, and said that they need some coaching help with some of the younger skaters, and if she wanted to she could coach till the baby came. She accepted the job immediately.

She got into her car, and drove the much too familiar road to the house she once lived in. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that it was hopefully only Jonathan home, she did not want to have to deal with Jen today. She sat in the car for a moment, letting all her thoughts run through her mind, trying to think of what she was going to say. She still hated him, but she would have to set that aside for their unborn child, for now anyway.

She walked up to the door and rang the door bell. Seems weird having to ring the doorbell on a home you spent almost 4 years living in. Her heart started to race with nervousness when the door opened and there was Jonathan standing in front of her.

-Jon’s Point of View-

Jen had gone out with Kylie to go shopping for the baby. I didn’t get how she could shop for things, when we didn’t even know if it was a girl or boy. Jen was set on it being a girl; I on the other hand was hoping it was a boy. I was watching tv, when the doorbell rang.
“The guys aren’t supposed to be here for another hour and a half” I thought to myself.
Little did I know once I opened that door that my life was going to change drastically.

-Both Points of View-

“Hi” was all I said, his face said it all. He probably thought this was a dream or something.
“Hi, what are you doing here” I didn’t know what to say, I never thought Kendra would ever show up here in a million years after what happened.
“I was wondering if we could talk” I hope he doesn’t freak out, think it’s not his or this is not going to go well at all.
“Uh, sure come in”.
I looked around the house that once belonged to the two of us. Jen had changed everything in less than a month. Everything was really really modern, like it belonged in a futuristic condo, really tacky and gross. I felt so out of place here, almost like I never lived here to begin with.
“So, what do you have to talk to me about?” Jon said, which snapped me from my train of thought. Oh well, guess it was time to tell him.
“Um well”, I said as I looked down at my feet, and looked back up right at his face. “Please don’t freak out, or get upset”.
“Ok, just tell me what it is?” he said looking pretty freaked out, wondering what the hell I was about to tell him.
“I’m, I mean we’re having a baby” I said as a single tear went down my cheek.
“What?” He said as he sat down at his kitchen table. “There’s no way you could be pregnant, we’ve been broken up for almost a month, are you sure it’s not someone else’s?” he looked up at me, as his face went serious.
“Well for your information you idiot, I’m THREE months pregnant, and why the fuck would you think that I’m the one who was cheated on not you” I said as I started to get upset.
“Ok, ok” he said as he got up and looked me straight in the eyes. “I’ll be there every step of the way I promise, this is my mistake and I have to be a big man and step up.”
“Really, ok…..wait?” I said as I backed up away from him. “This is a mistake, I’m sorry what! This is your child, and if you think this is a mistake then you can forget about even being there for it or me” I said as I started to walk towards the door.
“Kendra! I didn’t mean it like that”
“Yes, you did. You think this is so easy for me, well its not”
“Kendra, will you listen to me for one second!” he said as he grabbed my arm and turned me around.
“Fine, say what you have to say”
“I never said that this child was a mistake” he said as he put his free hand on my belly. With was starting to get bigger as weeks went on. “I meant to say that I’m the one that caused all this mess and you and I were together for 4 years and I have to step up and be there for you and this child that were are going to have.”
Tears started to run down my cheeks.
“I promise you that I will love that child with all my heart and be there for all of your appointments when I’m not on away games.”
“You better not break your promise, cause you know who I hate people who break promises”
“I know, I promise”
He engulfed me into a big hug, which I was not truly ready for but, I guess if we could try to be civil for this child, life would be that much better.

I left the house feeling much better then I did before. Jon had told me to call his cell phone whenever I had an appointment coming up. As happy that I was that Jon wanted to be there, I just hoped this wasn’t another promise that he wouldn’t be able to keep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought that i would put another chapter out today.
hope you guys like it.
please comment i love hearing what you guys think of the story.
andd i really hope Jonny isnt hurt, too bad. hope hes better soon.