Status: Inactive

Wish Upon a Second Star

Thread

Wendy blinked. "Okay....but why are you in my house?"

Well," he said looking around, "I was looking for my shadow."

"Look behind you, creeper! Your shadow is right...there?" She gasped. Peter was in the direct the direct contact of the moon, but looking around him there was nothing there.

"Yeah," Peter sighed, "I've been looking for it since yesterday."

"Uh huh..."

"Would you help me find it?"

"If I do, you'll leave after?"

A grin came over his face. "If that's what you still want afterwards."

Wendy stared at him. He had red, wavy hair and freckles sprinkled over his cheeks. He had green eyes that seemed to take in everything. His skin looked flawless like a baby's. She wanted to reach out and touch him, just to see if he was even real. He was just so odd...for all she knew he could have escaped from a mental hospital. However, for someone who was supposed to be crazy he seemed very calm and child-like in the way he teased.

"Fine, I'll help you look for your shadow, but then you're out of here," she said giving in.

"Thank you so much!" he gushed as he pulled her into a tight hug.

Wendy stiffened. It had been so long since anyone had held her like that and she couldn't quite decide if she liked it or not.

Finally, Peter let go and began to look around the room. "It has to be here somewhere..."
Wendy sighed and pretended to go and look in the opposite side of the room. Her eyes peered into the dark. She wanted to turn on the light, but she felt that if she did Peter would disappear and, well, for some reason, she didn't want him to.

Suddenly, something to move in front her. Hesitantly, she leaned forward and stuck her arm out. It felt as if it had just passed through ice. She quickly pulled her arm out and shuddered.

"Peter, I think I found it!" she hissed.

"Where?" he whipered from next to me.

Wendy jumped. "How did you get there so fast?"

Peter doesn't answer, but instead lunges forward. She watched in horror as he began to wrestle with thin air, crashing into the sofa and knocking over the coffee table.

Finally, he came to a stop and panted, "Get some thread and a needle!"

Wendy rushed over to the desk of tools Mrs. Darling kept in the room. She frantically searched for her mother's sewing kit. She opened it and tied thread to a needle.

She rushed back to Peter and handed him the tools. He grapped a dark sillouhette against foot and seemed as though he was about to stab his foot with the needle.

"Wait!" Wendy stopped him. "What are you doing?"

Peter looked at her as if she was an alien. "Well, I'm sewing my shadow back on of course."

She sighed and rubbed her forehead as he began to thread through the bottom of his feet.

When he was finished, he hopped grinning. "I've got my shadow back!"

Sure enough, at his feet was his shadow.

"Great, so you can go--"

The door opened revealing John and Michael.

John stared at Peter and then turned to Wendy. "Who's the guy in the tights?"

She sighed. The night just seemed to get longer and longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you see mistakes of whether it's in first person or third. I'm just tired. And great thanks to seawallchina! Once again, short chapter. But give me a break, I update via mobile device.