Status: Complete

I Solemnly Swear That I Love You

Hair Pulling

I got up the next morning to go to work. George would probably already be gone. A small part of me hoped that he would be simply so that I wouldn't have to see Angelina. As I got ready to leave I noticed Paulie playing with the water pipes in the kitchen. I hadn't quite figured out what his deal with water was yet. "Hey Paulie!" I said.

He looked up at me, "Yes Kira?"

"You want to come with me?"

"Really?" he floated to me, a smile on his face.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'll be by myself today, and I was hoping you'd keep me company."

"Of course."

I smiled, "Great. I'll see you there." I apparated to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and seen the lights were on in the shop. I walked in and George was standing at the bottom of the stairs, Angelina was next to him.

George smiled at me and I smiled back. We spoke for a moment before Angelina whined, "Come on George. If we don't leave now, we're going to be late."

"You're right," he smiled at me one last time, "I'll see you later Kira."

I nodded.

"Ow!" Angelina shrieked.

"What's wrong?" George asked, instantly concerned.

"Something pulled my hair."

"Really? I didn't see anything," I told her.

"Ow!" she shrieked again.

"Angelina, maybe we should go to a quidditch game some other time."

"I'm perfectly fine. We should ju-OW!"

I smiled slightly trying to stop from laughing. "Angelina, maybe you should stop by St. Mungo's. I don't think you're feeling well," I told her, sarcastically.

"I am perfectly fine. Obviously this place has a ghost or a poltergeist or something. Ow!"

"There isn't a poltergeist or a ghost, Fred and I checked when we bought the place."

"Well, let's just get out of here then." She grabbed George's arm and the two apparated away. I immediately exploded into laughter as Paulie appeared and started laughing as well.

"I guess...they don't know...poltergeists...can attach...themselves to....people!" Paulie said in between laughs.

"Yeah! And that they...can go...wherever that person...goes."

The rest of the day was spent with a smile on my face. Paulie spent the day rearranging the stock, messing with the pygmy puffs, and pulling tricks on people that walked into the shop. George was gone for four days, and Paulie came with me to the shop each of those days.