Status: completed.

The Past Isn't Really In The Past

Alex.

Jon looked smug as he stared at me and Jack, a lazy smirk in place on his face. It got under my skin with the look he was giving my best friend, and he knew it. He looked at me then. I heard Jack let out a puff of breath and I took a slightly defenstive stance in front of him. As long as Jon doesn't get near him, it'll be fine.

“What's wrong, Lexy? You look like something's bothering you, is everything okay?" He leaned forward slightly, “Please, tell John Ohh.”

"Get. Out. Of. My face." I gritted out, my jaw set tight and my eyes boring into Jon's dangerously. I can't stand him from far away, and I really can't stand him up close and personal. I wanted to punch him, I really did, but the only thing that would do is cause more drama and then everyone would about Jon and Jack's past. And I'll be damned if I make things worse for him.

"Calm yourself, Gaskarth. I just wanna know what's wrong. Jack looks awfully pale and sick." He nodded towards Jack but took a step back anyway. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that, yes indeed, Jack looked sick. I stepped back to beside him. His body was tense and it made me frown.

"Can you please do your business and leave? Me and Jack have something to discuss, in private if you don't mind." I bit out harshly and took ahold of Jack's slightly shaking hand. It was a bit clammy but he was just very nervous to be anymore near Jon.

"Oh, I can see that much," Jon smirked and made kissy faces towards us. Jack ducked his head and all but curled in on himself. I glared darkly at the asshole in front of me, anger flaring from within me. He was stepping very close to the line and if he crossed it, things wouldn't end well.

"No. We need to talk about some things, Jon." I retorted.

Jon laughed and rolled his eyes. There was something about his body language that put me even more on edge. "Oh, Lex, there didn't seem to be much talking when I first stepped in here." He was suggesting what I thought he was. My fist clentched at my sides.

"We were just talking and he needed a hug, prick. Stay out of things that aren't your buisness." He was pushing his luck and I had to get Jack out of here before I completely snapped.

"Its not what it looked like. What? Resorting to fucking in the bathrooms already, are we Gaskath? You dirty dog. Never tried sex over the counter or even in a stall. You have to tell me how all this works out for ya."

"Jon..." I warned. He ignored my warning and keep opening his mouth.

"I didn't think Jack would be so desperate as too talk you into having sex in a public bathroom. He never seemed into all that in high school. Everytime I tried to get him too, he'd turned me down."

"That's enough Jon. Shut up." I growled, getting dangerously close to hitting him.

"What did you do too talk him into it? I'll have to use it sometime. Cuz you know, I would bend him right on over and just go for it, he's really fucking fuckable and - "

"Enough! God! Shut the fuck up! You're not helping a single damned thing so shut. up! I don't care what you think and no, I'm not fucking him! We were talking. Simply talking." I heard Jack whimper and my heart twisted at the sound. I hated it.

"Oh. You're not fucking him? Hm. Well, I was fucking him within the first week of knowing him. He really was a whore, let me tell you. Especially drunk. But oh, how would know that when - "

He was cut off by Jack pushing past him roughly and running out. I cursed under my breath and went to go after him but was stopped by Jon stepping in front of me.

"You won't win this, Alex. Don't think you will. Jack is mine, he has been mine since high school. You won't win with this." He turned on his heel and stalked out, leaving me with a sinking feeling in my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well looky here, an update ! Finally got this out.
So whatda think of Jon's threat ? Is he serious or just pulling Lex's leg ?
Hmm.
Poor Jack though :(