Status: completed.

The Past Isn't Really In The Past

Jack.

I had to get out of that room. I simply couldn’t stay there one moment longer. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach that if I had stayed, it would have been much worse. I think that the best decision I made was to get out of there as fast as I could.

Alex is still in there, he could be getting hurt right now, and you wouldn’t be able to go back and help him because you’re too much of a girl. My mind told me and I whimpered slightly, only slightly noticing all the guys standing up as I ran past them as fast as I could.

I just kept running, getting as far from there as possible, without really going anywhere. Eventually I got myself lost so I did what all lost children do. I sat down, leaned against the brick wall of some building and sobbed my heart out.

I had finally thought that things were going so well. I was getting better, over the shock of what had happened to me in my past and then this. I could hardly believe that this actually happened.

I don’t know how long I sat there and cried, but I came back to reality when two strong arms wrapped around me.

I whimpered and shrunk into myself as best as I could, not wanting to look this person in the face, for fear of who it may be.

“Shh, it’s alright.” I heard Alex say, and at his voice, I threw myself against his arms, wanting their comfort. My tears once more started to fall full speed ahead. “I’m so sorry you had to go through that, baby,” Alex apologized for his words and actions towards me.

I shook my head and buried it deeper into his neck, not wanting to talk about it.

“J-just h-hold-d me.” I managed to sob out and Alex obliged.

“Of course, Jackie baby, of course.” He said. “Let’s just get you back to our room. Then you can sleep all you want by my side and we’ll order in your favorite food. How does that sound?” He asked, trying to cheer me up.

I nodded as he stood up, carrying me in his strong arms.

Alex was here now; that was all that mattered.

Once again, time passed me by as we made our way back to the hotel room as I clung to him. Finally inside, I broke down once more and he just lay beside me, brushing the tears away even as new tears fell.

I was seriously hurt by that man and that he was back here…I shuddered at the thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that this is terribly late and terribly short.
Who wants a long sad chapter anyway!?!?!?!

anyways,
com/sub?