The Chronicles of being a merch girl: The Booth, The shirt, and The Band Boy.

The magician strikes again

Me and Jenn stood in the back. Crammed in there with everyone. And when I say everyone I mean everyone. Every person that is usually spread out evenly on both buses was now on the one. Personally I never wanted to be this close to Brian Haner Jr EVER again. He knew it to. So he would purposly rub his arm against me or place it above me for support as he leaned against it.

Jenn: what the fuck! Why are we fucking crammed back here! Its so hot! And it fuckin' smells like ass! Fuck! Do you assholes ever shower!!

Matt: shhhh!

She whimpered.

Jenn: mama...

She whined.

Matt: shhh!

She kept whimpering. Mean while I was trying to make myself as small as possible.

Melly: holy bageezes Brian. Do you wear any kind of deodorant?

Brian: usually, but today I knew we'd be this close. So I skipped on showers the past few days.

He smiled smuggly. I glared.

Melly: asshole. You are riper than a baby diper dude.

He laughed a little.

Matt: ok you are gonna hate me, but I need everyone to back it up a bit.

Groans and grunts of complaint filled the small room.

Matt: Spread out. Back up. Move. Thanks. Just a little more. Back it up guys.

And to my fucking luck. Mr. Synyster G. was smushed against me. How did I manage to get stuck next to him I have no idea. He just kept his smug smile.

Brian: awww come on Melly...you know we're like bffs.

Melly: yeah right fucker. Dude seriously. How did you get away with not bathing?

He shrugged. I pressed myself against the wall best as I could.

Melly: BOSS! Can we fuckin' hurry this process up! I can't breath!

He glanced a small smile wanting to grace his beautiful face. His dimples were a dead give away. I glared at him and he looked away.

Jenn: come the fuck on! I've got shit todo!

J.B: what? Hide in the bathroom you liar!

Jenn: shut the fuck up Jason!

She deffensivley said. The Barry's had found her in there one day. Just chillin'. You know just chillaxin' in the bathroom. Totally normal, for her. I thought nothing of it. They apperently found it strange and unproductive to take a few moments for yourself. I heard some of the guys chuckle. Mainly Zacky's stifled laugh and Jimmy's uncontrollable giggling.

Matt: ok! Ok! Ok! I guess we're all here and I've stalled this for long enough. Plus its hotter than hell in here.

I heard a few breaths of relief. Even from the annoying Mr. Gates himself.

Matt: first off, I need Melly and Jenn up here.

I gladly took the opportunity to get away from smelly ass Brian. I pushed my small frame through all the big boys around me. Finally I saw my boss. Jenn had beat me and had taken her place next to him. I narrowed my eyes at her bit. She just shot me a warning look. My eyes wandered to the raspy voiced man.

Matt: well we all know the story of how these two lovely bestfriends found there way here. They took a gamble and got their chance. But how could you say no to two girls like these. Who arn't here for what or who we are, but to find themselves. Hard workers-

J.B.: chyeah fuckin' right.

Matt: be quiet and let me talk.

He shot him a friendly glare. Matt smiled and continued on.

Matt: its been months and I've already grown attached to these two girls. I know we've all asked ourselves atleast once, how did we manage without them. And to be honest if they left now I'd be a bit heartbroken. Cause like everyone else a part of this, they've become good friends. So I thought, well me and the guys thought...

He looked at us now.

Matt: that it was time.

Me and Jenn looked at each other. He gave us a warm smile.

Matt: like I said before, you've put up with us for months now. And you've survived. So its time we give you, your official bunks.

I raised a brow. Jenn looked a bit confused.

Matt: this means from now on this your bunk. You no longer have to share with anyone.

Jenn: really?

He nodded.

Matt: no more back room, or sleeping in any of the guys bunks, or the couch up front.

She smiled.

Matt: Jenn you get this one and Melly this one. I put you on top, cause Melly is a little height challenged.

He teased. My eyes narrowed. Jenn laughed.

Matt: Jenn you're across from Jimmy.

Jenn: oh Mama! Thank you!

She hugged him. He kept an arm around her.

Melly: what about me?

Matt: Brian.

My eyes widened with disbelief.

Melly: you're a bitch and I HATE you!!

I said louder than expected. His eyes then widened a bit. I crossed my arms and pouted.

Jenn: you're fine! Stop being a baby!

Melly: you'd act this way to if you were across from the thing you don't get along with the most!

She smiled a bit smuggly.

Jenn: but I'm not so its ok.

I stuck my tounge out at her. She frowned and looked at Matt.

Jenn: Mama! She's making faces at me!

He still sat wide eyed.

Brian: Come on Matt! Its hot as shit in here! Let's finish this up!

Matt: ofcourse. Sorry. Ummm...well yeah these are your guys bunks. Me and the boys went ahead and got you special new blankets and pillows. So welcome to the bus.

Everyone happily cheered. I think it was more cause they didn't have to be on the bus, than us getting bunks. Jimmy was giddy. He wanted to make sure Jenn saw her blankets. And she loved them. Teal and purple blankets, sheets, and pillows. She hugged Matt and Jimmy. Thanking them for the awsome shit. I looked at my bunk. My hand slowly pulled the curtain back. My eyes quickly scanned my bedding. The black made the hot pink stand out from a mile away.

Matt: is it alright? Pink? Right? That's your color?

He gently put his hand on my shoulder. I turned and looked up at him. My face giving him a greatful smile. His questioning eyes relaxed. I nodded.

Melly: thanks boss. Its bitchen.

I hugged his middle.

Matt: oh good...by the way you're not across from Brian.

Melly: really?!

He nodded.

Melly: who's across from me?!

Matt: no need to yell.

Melly: my bad.

He laughed.

Melly: who's across from me?

Matt: I am.

I grinned happily. I felt one of Jenn's fingers jab my side. I made a noise and glared at her. She was giving me a look. Her eyes were narrowed and her lips were slightly pursed. I ignored her.

Melly: cool! We can pass each other notes.

I rolled into my bunk. Matt leaned into it. Using the bunk above for support. His lips curled into a small smile.

Jenn: ok you two. Out I need to talk to Melly.

Jimmy: about what?

Jenn: girl talk.

Jimmy: oh please. I can handle that.

Matt: yeah me too.

She perked a brow.

Jenn: oh yeah?

Jimmy and Matt: yeah!

Jenn: tampon.

Jimmy: OH GOD!

Matt: gross.

Jimmy flailed his arms infront of his face. Trying to block some imaginary object. Matt's face was just twisted in slight disgust.

Matt: fine we'll go.

Jimmy: bye Jenn! Meet me at my kit when you're done in here.

Jenn: ok Jimmy.

He hugged her and ran out. Matt walked out quietly. She turned and stared at me.

Melly: damn, you're looking at me like I've been all up on your man or some shit.

Jenn: no, well he's my mama. But that's not what I want to talk about.

Melly: what you like Brian?

Jenn: What?! No! Where'd you hear that!!

Melly: dude calm down. Totally kidding...unless you do?

I said playfully. She scrunched her face.

Jenn: stop! We're talking about something different!

Melly: fine but don't think I won't bring the subject up again.

Jenn: whatever.

Melly: fine. What is it?

Jenn: they put us on they're bus.

Melly: ummm...ok?

Jenn: retard. We're on mama's bus...

Melly: so?

Jenn: we're merch.

Melly: not really catching the issue.

Jenn: we should be on the roadie bus. Don't you think its a little weird we're not on it?

Melly: no. Clearly we blow their minds. Plus we've always slept on this bus.

Jenn: I don't know I just thought it was weird.

Melly: its obvious. Think about it. There's like no girls around. All boys. Sausage fest. They clearly want to fuck us. I mean that's the whole reason they even hired us.

Jenn: shut the fuck up.

Melly: its only a matter of time before one of us slips and bang bang bang.

I said like one would for a ghost story. She shook her head.

Jenn: I doubt that. I highly doubt it.

Melly: yo dude, you brought it up...