Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Toddie Bear

I was chilling at home one Sunday evening when I heard my doorbell ring. I yelled for whoever it was to come in. A second later Josh’s face was the one walking into the room.

“Happy birthday,” Josh smiled while holding out a present to me.

“Josh, I hate to burst your bubble but it’s nowhere near my birthday,” I giggled.

“It’s your half birthday, duh!” He countered while taking a seat next to me.

“Really?” I questioned. “Oh yeah it is. That’s sweet of you to remember my half birthday but you didn’t have to buy me anything!”

“But I found this and it reminded me of you and I just couldn’t wait a whole six months to give it to you,” He told me.

“Well thank you Josh, that’s so nice of you,” I cooed while pulling him in for a hug.

He placed a large, rather heavy box in my lap that didn’t have any wrapping paper, instead Josh drew funny little pictures all over it.

“I’m totally saving this box,” I smiled. I then opened my gift to find a gorgeous little blue typewriter. ”AHHH I LOVE IT!” I loudly squealed while clapping my hands.

“I’m glad you like it. I saw it and I thought it looked just like you,” Josh grinned. “There’s one more thing in the bottom of the box too.”

I moved the tissue paper and saw a movie, but not just any movie, Beauty and the Beast.

“I remember that was your favorite movie when we were little,” He said to me with a cute smile.

Has this guy always been this cute? I shared another hug with him and I got a…weird feeling. I looked into his eyes and I’ve never noticed how gorgeous they were. He had caramel ones that I could get lost in. I even looked down at his lips and wondered what it would be like to kiss him. this cannot be happening!

“Well thank you for the typewriter and the movie. I love them both, I’m totally going to use the typewriter at work,” I smiled over at him. “And I’m kind of excited to watch Beauty and the Beast, I haven’t seen it in so long!”

“I’ll have to come watch it with you,” Josh grinned back.

“Alright, that’d be fun,” I replied.

Later once Josh left I immediately raced over to Kylee’s house. I need to talk to her! Shockingly when I got to her house Todd wasn’t there sucking face with her. I jumped onto the couch next to her.

“Hey, what’s up?” She asked.

“I have a hypothetical question for you,” I replied.

“What?”

“Well what if two people were friends and then one of them started liking the other one, only they didn’t want to say anything because this person was afraid that their friend didn’t feel the same way and if they said something and this friend didn’t like them that their friendship would be ruined,” I said to her.

“Does ’this person’ happen to be you and this ’friend’ happen to be Josh?” Kylee asked with a smile that seemed to grow with every word.

“I said it’s a hypothetical question!” I countered.

”Kirstie likes Joshie! Kirstie likes Joshie!” She sang. “Aw your face is getting red.”

“Stop!” I whined. “Yes, okay I like him I admit it but it scares me!”

“Why?”

“Because if he doesn’t like me or even if we did go out it could ruin our friendship. But I like the guy a lot, like a lot a lot,” I sighed while running a hand through my hair.

“You two would be so cute together,” Ky teased.

“Shut up,” I laughed while giving her a light nudge.

“Even if Josh is unattractive,” She went on.

“No, he’s not! Besides you like Toddie bear so that just shows you don’t know what attractive guys look like,” I giggled.

“Toddie bear makes him sound so cute! I’m definitely calling him that,” She giggled along with me.

Oh this is an interesting situation. Part of me really wants to get together with Josh because I’m so attracted to him but I don’t want to lose our friendship. Urg, why does this have to be so confusing!
♠ ♠ ♠
haha on the episode of Top Gear i was watching Jeremy crashed his car into this ditch on the side of the road and there's two policeman and he's like, i'm sorry officer but i had to swerve to avoid a bus full of children...HANDICAPPED CHILDREN! hahahaha

Kirstie

comments please please please