Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

I Think You're Lying

Who in the world would have thought that Josh and Kirstie would get together? This chick! I did not let her hear the end of it when she told me. Her face got so red. I eventually stopped though… after a few good long teasing minutes.

But tonight, I told her I’d make her and her ‘new’ boo dinner… and Todder’s coming. He’s here helping me right now… if you call just sitting on the counter cracking jokes helping. But then again, I didn’t really expect him to be too helpful. A man is never really that good in the kitchen… no matter how sexy.

“You know, I find this so attractive,” he smirked as I pulled the lasagna out of the oven.

“Well, I find you rather attractive,” I smiled up at him.

“You have such a way with words,” he grinned cheekily while pulling me between his knees.

All I could do was giggle from his statement. It brought his full smile across his face before he gently pressed his lips against mine. Once we parted, he rubbed our noses together in the cutest way.

“Aw, aren’t you two so cute?” I hear Kirstie’s voice ring, making Todd roll his gorgeous brown eyes.

“Todd is,” I sighed happily while resting my head on his solid chest.

“You obviously have not seen Josh,” Kirstie countered, smiling at the man that she was holding hands with. Of course they shared a cheesy smile too. Gag me.

“I have… and I’m not too impressed. No offense,” I told Josh through a smile.

But he gave me of those sarcastic ‘oh that’s just cute’ look. What was that for? Little butthead! I wanted to tell him off, but Todd hopped down from the counter and set the table for me, taking Josh with him. I never did anything to that man! Why did I get that look? I let it go though. Maybe that’s just him.

As I took the pan of pasta into the dining room, Todd and Josh were already sitting across from each other. My gorgeous man sent me a small smile once I sat down and passed him the dish.

“So, how was your guys’ day?” I asked, starting the conversation again. Trying so hard to ignore Josh’s previous look.

“Shouldn’t you already know how Kirstie’s went? You see her all day, everyday,” Josh spoke up.

“Ok, well, fine, Josh. How was your day?” I rephrased my question, not having the nicest tone with him.

“Fine,” he said with a way too big grin on his face.

“Well, my day was fantastic. I got to ride and then I came to see you,” Todd smiled brightly as he looked over at me.

I smiled and reached over to kiss his lips quickly. What a little cutie.

“How was your day, baby?” he countered while taking my hand.

“Good. I was glad to come home and see you here though,” I replied.

“Did you happen to do anything with the auto athletes at work today?” Josh asked, sending me another wonderful look.

“Um… no. If you really want to know, I worked at a shoe colab with Etnies,” I shot at him.

“Oh… were any Etnies sponsored athletes involved?” he pondered.

“No,” I simply replied with, sending him a slight glare.

“Josh, can I ask why you’re asking my girlfriend these questions?” Todd spoke up, coming to my rescue… Aw.

“I was just wondering if you were involved. I mean… she truly cares about you and everything,” he explained.

Todd left it alone, but it ticked me off. I’m starting to question his guy’s motive with his replies/questions. I choose to keep my mouth shut when Josh talked the rest of the night. I didn’t even glance at the guy again. He’s ticking me off!

Once him and Kirstie left, I let out a huge sigh and collapsed on the couch. I didn’t even bother cleaning up the kitchen. That can wait. Josh done ticked me off!

“Josh is… Josh. He either likes you or he hates you. It looks like you got on the hating end,” Todd spoke up while hooking an arm around me.

Why’s he hate me? I never did anything to him!” I groaned. “And I usually hate Kirstie’s boyfriends… I actually liked Josh for her. And now he’s… a jerk!” I shot back.

“Baby” he cooed cutely while pulling me tighter into his chest. “I don’t hate you,” he whispered into my ear, causing goose bumps to form.

“I’m still mad,” I mumbled while crossing my arms once that sensation subsided.

“Aw, baby, don’t be. It’s just Josh,” he chuckled. “Can I kiss it better?” he asked with his bottom lip puckered out.

“Maybe…” I teased through a smile.

“I think you’re lying,” he smirked as he started leaving soft kisses on my neck, bringing giggles out of me.

Ok… so maybe Todd can kiss it better. It doesn’t change the fact that Josh was a total jerk to me… and I made him dinner! I don’t do that for just any man. He just walked right into my house and disrespected me. What a butthead!
♠ ♠ ♠
I must say... Kirstie and I are still writing this story... I think we're in the sequel actually, and I'm really pumped to write on it today :D haha

Ky

comment?