Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Why Are You Moping?

Kylee invited Josh and I over to have dinner tonight so that’s where we’re headed now. When we walked inside of course they were kissing. oh gag me.

“Aw, aren’t you two so cute?” I cooed.

“Todd is,” Kylee smiled up at him.

“You obviously have not seen Josh,” I battled while looking at my gorgeous man.

“I have… and I’m not too impressed. No offense,” Kylee countered.

Josh gave Kylee a look that I didn’t like too much but Todd left the room to set the table and Josh went with him.

Ky grabbed the main dish while I took the bread and set it on the table. Kylee and Todd were sitting across from where Josh was and I took a seat next to my boo.

“So, how was your guys’ day?” Kylee questioned.

“Shouldn’t you already know how Kirstie’s went? You see her all day, everyday,” Josh replied.

“Ok, well, fine, Josh. How was your day?” She shot back.

“Fine,” he told her. Geez, what is up with these two?

“Well, my day was fantastic. I got to ride and then I came to see you,” Todd grinned.

Of course the couple just had to share a kiss. During dinner, c’mon guys! They’re being disgusting!

“How was your day, baby?” Todd asked her.

“Good. I was glad to come home and see you here though,” She responded.

“Did you happen to do anything with the auto athletes at work today?” Josh questioned to Ky.

“Um… no. If you really want to know, I worked at a shoe colab with Etnies,” She said with a little attitude.

“Oh… were any Etnies sponsored athletes involved?” He went on.

“No,” was her one word response.

“Josh, can I ask why you’re asking my girlfriend these questions?” Todd piped in.

“I was just wondering if you were involved. I mean… she truly cares about you and everything,” Josh countered. I turned and sent Josh my own look. He was being a little butthead right now. And he’s so adorable, why’s he doing this?

For the rest of that dinner Josh didn’t say anything and it was ticking me off! What’s up with him. I waited until he dropped me off at my house to question him though. I knew he’d walk me inside and he did. I just sat on the couch and pouted at him.

“Why are you moping?” He asked.

“I’m not moping, I’m pouting and I’m pouting because you were being a butthead to my best friend,” I told him.

“You’re really cute when you’re all pouty,” Josh said while sitting down and putting his arms around me, then kissing my neck. “And I thought I was your best friend?”

“Well you and Kylee are both my best friends. There’s some things that I would only talk to Kylee about,” I explained.

“Like what?”

“You,” I replied. “But don’t change the subject, why were you being all weird to Kylee?”

“I don’t like her,” He plainly stated.

“Josh,” I whined. “You haven’t even really gotten to know her but like last week you didn’t have a problem with her.”

“Well I don’t like her now,” Josh replied.

“Why don’t you like her? What’s not to like?” I questioned.

“I just don’t like her,” He kept saying.

“Why? She never did anything to you,” I countered.

“I don’t like the way she treats Todd, and Todd is my friend,” He told me.

“What’s wrong with the way she treats him? Todd is my friend too and I like them together! Kylee’s never done anything wrong to Todd,” I battled.

“Whatever, I don’t want to talk about this anymore,” Josh sighed. “I just want to kiss you. I love you.”

“I love you too, Joshie,” I softly said while running my hand through his hair as he kissed all along my jaw bone. “Just give Kylee a chance.”

Oh that boy, he can be really difficult at times but…. I love him and he’s so cute. Hopefully he’ll come around and listen to me and give Kylee a chance, at least for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah we are on the sequel and i'm SUPER pumped. you guys are going to love the ones we're working on now :D i think you're going to be suprised many times throughout this story

Josh and Kirstie