Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Mr. Bear Says He’s Sorry

Today was such a long day, I have a pounding headache and I’m so tired. All I wanted to do is go home and cuddle with my boo and watch a movie. I texted Josh on my way home and he said he’d come over, that made me smile.

When I got home I dropped all my stuff on my table then plopped down on the couch. A minute later Josh was walking through my door while he sent me a big smile which caused me to smile too. That boy has the most gorgeous smile I’ve ever seen. It makes me want to melt into a puddle.

He laid on the couch with me and we cuddled together while watching TV. Of course our cute little moment was ruined by someone bursting through my door. A familiar scruffy face stormed into the room and grumbled while pacing.

“What’s up?” I asked Todd while sitting up myself.

”Kylee and I broke up because she’s been going behind my back!” He shouted.

”What?” I shot at him.

”Tanner,” He growled.

“How did you know about Tanner?” I questioned.

“Josh filled me in,” Todd replied.

“Josh did what?” I shot at my boyfriend.

“I told Todd what’s been happening between Tanner and Kylee,” Josh stated.

“What? Hanging out a few times?” I countered.

“I know she’s been messing around,” Todd grumbled.

”NO SHE HASN’T!” I defended my best friend. “She didn’t do a thing! Yeah, they hung out like twice but that was it!”

“She told me she didn’t but I’m not sure if I believe her,” He mumbled out.

“Well I know for a fact she didn’t do anything with Tanner. You’re supposed to trust her Todd! And now I’m actually glad you’re not together, you don’t deserve her!” I shouted at him. “Men,” I mumbled before storming upstairs, leaving the two guys standing there.

I made sure to slam my bedroom door so they got the message. I flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone, dialing Ky’s number. She never answered but I sent her a text message anyway. I laid on my bed for at least two hours before a knock came.

“If you’re part of the male species I don’t want to talk to you,” I grumpily said to whoever was knocking.

“Well you’re in luck, it’s the tooth fairy,” A distinct voice replied. I know that voice!

I jumped up and threw the door open. Standing there was my Uncle Toby! We shared a giant hug before sitting down on my bed.

“What are you doing here?” I happily asked him.

“Josh called me,” He replied. “He said that you were upset and wouldn’t talk to him but he knew you’d talk to me so here I am.”

“I do need to talk to you,” I sighed.

“Shoot,” He said while putting an arm around me.

“Well Kylee and Todd have been dating a while now but before they ever started dating she went on a few dates with Tanner Foust,” I started. “After Todd and Ky were BF/GF she hung out with Tanner a couple times but she didn’t tell Todd because….he’s Todd and he’d get upset. She didn’t do anything with him, they were only hanging out as friends.”

“So how did he find out?” He asked.

“Well apparently Josh talked to Todd and I guess Josh thinks that Kylee cheated on Todd and it ticks me off because Josh doesn’t know all the facts but he blabbed to Todd and now Todd broke up with Kylee and URG!” I groaned. “It’s weird too because Ky’s my best friend and I want to take her side, but then there’s Todd who’s also my friend and also Josh who’s my boyfriend and I’m really mad at Todd and Josh right now.”

“Kirstie, I don’t think it was Josh’s place to talk to Todd about this but think of it this way. If you saw Todd hanging around some girl that he went out with a few times and he didn’t tell Kylee about it, would you tell Kylee about it?” Uncle Toby questioned.

“Probably,” I sighed. “Uncle Toby, why do you always have to be right?”

“Because I’m just amazing like that,” He teased. “But Josh is moping down there, all upset because he made you upset. I think you should go talk to him. “

“Alright,” I replied while getting up along with my uncle and walking downstairs.

Todd was already gone but Josh was sitting on the couch. Uncle Toby sat down next to him and I walked near. Josh brought those beautiful caramel eyes up to mine as he sent me a cute puppy dog look. He then held out a teddy bear to me.

“Mr.Bear says he’s sorry,” Josh cutely told me.

I took the teddy bear in my arms then sat on Josh’s lap.

“I just want my Joshie bear,” I said while nuzzling my nose into the crook of his neck.

“I’m sorry,” He softly apologized. “I didn’t mean to break them up, I was just trying to look out for Todd.”

“I forgive you,” I replied.

“Aw,” Uncle Toby just had to pipe in. “I’m glad you two are together. But I haven’t seen you, Josh since you were just a little guy. Other than your blonde hair you look exactly the same.”

“It’s good to see you again too,” Josh said with a smile. “And I’m glad Kirstie and I are together too.”

“Do your parents know?” He questioned.

“Yeah, I told them yesterday,” Josh replied. “They haven’t seen Kirstie yet but they were both super happy. My mom was pretty much squealing. She said she always wanted us together, ever since we were kids.”

“You two were inseparable,” Uncle Toby chuckled. “If one of you slept over you had to sleep in the same room with your beds next to each other. When you two would eat, you would push your chairs together. You couldn’t see one without the other and you guys wouldn’t do anything without the other person with them and I do mean anything,

“Well I guess we were just meant to be together,” I cheesily cooed.

“I guess so,” Josh smiled while pressing his lips to mine.

I’m so glad I’m not mad at Josh anymore. I don’t like being mad at him, he’s too cute and I love him too much! I’m glad Uncle Toby could come help us work this out. maybe he could help Todd and Kylee now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah all you Todder Potter lovers out there, don't worry, like Ky said, good things come to those who wait.... trust us!
This is actually kind of a complex story, we've got a lot going on later but trust us, you'll like it, the whole way through, just wait :D and comment..that'll speed up the posting process haha

Kirstie, Josh and Uncle Toby