Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

You Took My Best Friend Position

“Kylee, if you get bored tonight then just tell me and we can leave,” I said as I was driving us to Brian Deegan’s house.

“No, I think it’ll be fun,” She smiled.

“I’m excited to meet the new guy,” I buzzed. “I hope he’s cute.”

“What would Austin say?” Kylee sarcastically smirked.

So Kylee doesn’t really like my boyfriend Austin. I’ve been dating him for about six months and she thinks he’s a jerk. The whole metal mulisha hate him too. I don’t know why but they just do.

We pulled into Deegans and went out to the backyard. I hope Todd doesn’t flirt too much with Kylee, I know he thinks that she’s pretty and that means Todd will be stuck to you like glue.

“Okay, the party can start now, I have arrived,” I joked once I stepped onto the deck.

“I knew you would come, how could you not resist this gorgeous face,” Todd said to Kylee as he put an arm around her shoulders.

“Todd,” I shot at him. “Give her a break.”

Kylee just rolled her eyes at him before slipping out from under his arm and walked away, sending him a smile as she did so as if to say, ha Todd just try and get me.

We took Kylee around and introduced her to all the guys and their wives or girlfriends. Everyone seemed to like her which is good. I figured they would though, she has the type of personality that fits in with all of them.

“You have to come meet the new kid now, he’s cool,” Todd said while leading us over to some guy who was talking to Deegan. “Josh, I got some people for you to meet.”

This guy turned to us and oh man was he adorable. He had dark brown hair that was styled into a little fauxhawk. There was tattoos spilling all over one of his arms and halfway down the other arm. He had caramel eyes that looked oddly familiar and a beautiful smile.

“Josh, this is Kylee and Kirstie and girls this is Josh Grant,” Todd introduced us.

”Kirstie Peterson?” Josh asked, his eyes wide open.

“Oh my gosh, Josh Grant,” I smiled.

He shot me a huge smile before pulling me in for a big hug.

“Why do I have a feeling there’s a backstory here?” Kylee stated.

“We were best friends when we were kids!” I beamed.

“Yeah, the two of us were inseparable,” Josh told them.

“Was that when you lived in Riverside?” Kylee asked.

“The ghetto of Riverside,” Josh chuckled.

“Josh and I did everything together. I don’t think there was a day that I didn’t see you,” I laughed.

“I know, we were the best of friends,” He grinned while draping an arm around my shoulder.

“Aw, how sweet,” Kylee cooed with a laugh.

Josh looked a whole lot different than when I knew him as a kid. He had blonde hair but now it’s dark brown. Of course the tattoos are a new addition but his eyes and smile are exactly the same, along with his personality – that hadn’t changed at all.

“So how are you in the Mulisha?” I asked him.

“I’m a motocross rider now,” Josh smiled brightly. “What about you?”

“I’m a graphic designer for Rockstar, same with Kylee,” I told him.

“So you took my best friend position, huh?” He teased Kylee.

For the rest of the night Josh, Kylee, I and of course Todd talked up a storm. I hadn’t thought about Josh for a long time but I’m so glad that I’m reconnecting with him, it’s like I never moved at all!
♠ ♠ ♠
yes yes i do agree :D haha

Josh and Kirstie