Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

I'm Just Joshing You, Josh

“I’m so excited!” I jumped up and down as Tanner walked into my room.

“And you haven’t even had Rockstar,” he teased.

“I KNOW!” I shot at him through a smile.

“You scare me when you’re this excited,” he chuckled.

“If I could, I would throw my suitcase at you,” I told him with my hands on my hips.

“Lucky for me,” he smiled before giving my cheek a quick kiss and taking my bag out to his car.

As we drove to the airport, I was buzzing! I could not wait to get to Vegas. I’ve been there a few times for Rockstar shows, but never just for the thrill of going. I’m so pumped! And Tanner’s coming! What could be better? A whole lot of nothing, that’s what!

“Are you excited?” I asked since he hasn’t shown too much excitement this morning.

“I am,” he smiled over at me while giving my hand a squeeze that he had been holding.

“But you’re not showing it!” I shot at him through a smile.

“Yay! Vegas! Whew!” he said, trying to be as excited as I was.

“You’re not excited,” I pouted while crossing my arms across my chest.

“I’m excited to be going with you. It’s just, I go to Vegas all the time for races. But I am truly excited to be going with you,” he grinned over at me once he put the car in park.

“You mean it?” I asked teasingly.

“Every word,” he smiled as he reached over and gave my lips a soft kiss.

Once we parted, I was all smiles. We went ahead and went through all the lovely security and waited for Josh and Kirstie. It was like they took forever! Tanner just laughed at me every time I shifted in my chair.

“They’ll be here. Calm down,” he smiled as he hooked an arm around me. “I’ve never seen you this excited,” he went on to tease.

“I’m excited!” I shot at him, making his smile grown before he left a soft kiss on my forehead.

“So, what do you want to do in Vegas?” he asked, obviously trying to get my mind off of how late Kirstie and Josh were.

“Be with you,” I smiled.

“Aw, aren’t you cute,” he cooed while resting his head on top of mine.

I don’t know what it was by his words, but they calmed me… a lot. I was able to just sit with him and watch the people pass. But once I saw Kirstie, I jumped up and let my hyperness build all over again.

“Oh, great… We get to travel with a psycho Kylee,” Josh muttered as he sat across from Tanner.

“Shut up, Josh. I have to put up with your boringness,” I shot back.

“You and Tanner are fun suckers today,” I went on to both of them.

“How am I a fun sucker? I just got here!” Josh threw back.

“Because you suck the fun out of everything! You’re just like… I’m Josh Grant. I’m so cool. I ride dirt bikes and I’m on the Metal Mulisha. Check out my tattoos,” I mumbled, making Tanner crack up along with Kirstie… Josh didn’t find it too funny.

“I’m just joshing you, Josh,” I said through giggles.

“What did you give her?” he shot at Tanner.

“Nothing! I showed up at her house this morning and she’s like this,” Tanner replied, but there was a cute smile there.

Josh shot another look at me, but I just smiled innocently. I think he wanted to say something, but our flight got called! Kristie and I shot up and ran to get on it first. Once we were in our seats, we cracked up in a fit of laughter. Tanner and I were sitting in front of her and Josh too. Oh boy… I think my seat may get kicked if she gets bored.

Tanner and Josh finally made it on. I swear they were the last people to step onto the plane. But once he sat down, Tanner sent me the biggest smile.

“I’m excited now,” he grinned even brighter than before.

“YAY!” I squealed while flinging my arms around him to pull him into a tight hug.

Once the plane took off, Tanner and I started planning out our little trip. Every now and then, I yelled over my seat a Kirstie to see if her and Josh wanted to join us. With every new event we came up with, I was getting more and more excited. VEGAS, HERE WE COME!
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas to our lovely readers! I'm home alone right now with some Zak Bagans filling my TV screen :D I"m happy sheila... Merry Christmas Eve to meeee haha :D

Everyone :)

comment? pleeease :D