Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

A Speedo?

It was our first full day in Vegas and I was excited! I quickly got all ready and soon found Josh still lying in bed. I whacked him over the head with a pillow and those sleepy caramel eyes looked up at me.

“It’s too early for a pillow fight,” He whined. “I’m tired. All that kissing last night made me tired.”

“Zip it Joshua!” I giggled. “We’re going to have fun today so get your cute butt up!”

“You can’t make me,” Josh stated like a two year old and he pulled the covers over his head.

“Oh yes I can,” I smiled.

I grabbed Josh’s leg and pulled him off of the bed, onto the floor where he laid in a tangled heap of blankets.

“I seriously didn’t think that you would be able to pull me off of the bed,” He chuckled.

“I’m just stronger than you thought,” I teased.

He took hold of my hand and in one swift motion pulled me into his little pile with him. We sat there laughing for a few minutes before I bribed him with kisses to get up.

Once he was dressed the two of us went to wake up Kylee and Tanner. We got adjacent rooms that had a door connecting the two. Luckily they had left their side unlocked so us two walked inside and found the two of them cuddled up together and sleeping. Josh and I took a leap and jumped on their bed, waking them up.

“Wakey, Wakey!” I beamed while ruffling up Tanner’s hair.

“Go away,” Kylee groggily said while whacking me and Josh over the head with a pillow.

“But it’s our first full day in Vegas!” I squealed while bouncing up and down on their bed. My one sentence was enough to get Kylee up and she went into the bathroom to get ready.

Tanner was still lying in bed so I stood up and started jumping up and down. A moment later Tanner knocked me down and I fell right on my back and I laid on the bed in a fit of giggles.

“Nice leg sweep Tanner,” Josh chuckled.

“I know right?” He chuckled while going to get dressed.

A few minutes later we were driving down the Vegas strip. We just did sightseeing which was cool for me, I was the only one who hadn’t been here before. But since the other three had we didn’t do that too long. We didn’t really have anything else planned for today, all of us just figured we’d chill so we headed back to the hotel and decided to go swimming.

”Look at the waterslides!” I squealed while tugging on Josh’s hand as we got down to the pool.

“I’m just looking at you,” He lowly said next to my ear while wrapping his arms around my bare waist and pulling me up against him.

“Oh don’t make me barf,” Ky’s voice rang.

“You make me wanna barf. I really could have gone the rest of my life without seeing you in a bikini,” Josh shot back.

“She looks gorgeous,” Tanner grinned while putting an arm around her.

“Says the old man!” I teased. “Tanner are you going to be okay today? Do you need a cane or do you need to take your denchers out?”

“I’m not that old!” He battled. “Maybe you’re just too young and immature to understand. Ever think of that?”

“Kylee’s almost the same age as me!” I told him.

“Yeah but you’re much younger mentally,” Tanner smiled, knowing he had won.

I just crossed my arms and pouted out my lower lip….then I pushed Tanner in the water. This caused Josh to laugh so Kylee pushed him in. Then Kylee and I jumped in together.

“Josh are you always trying to be a little gangster? Even when we’re swimming you’re all, ’hey look at my awesome tat’s, I got my baggy metal mulisha boardshorts that go down to my knee, I’m so cool’ and you just can’t pull off the gangster look!” Kylee whined.

“Well what do you want me to wear? A speedo!” Josh countered.

“I want you to wear a speedo,” I piped in.

“Why?” Josh shot at me.

“Because you’d look sexy in one. You have great legs and it’d show off your cute butt!” I grinned.

“Josh don’t you ever wear a speedo or I’ll be scarred for life!” Kylee moaned.

“I’ll agree with that statement,” Tanner snickered.

“But I think he’d look so cute!” I battled.

“Well I’ll solve both problems. I wouldn’t ever wear one in front of Kylee, that’s for sure. Sometime I’ll take Kirstie swimming and I’ll wear one for her,” Josh laughed.

“Are you serious?” I buzzed.

“No,” He kept on laughing.

“Meanie,” I pouted with a giggle. But I stopped pouting when he swam over to me to give me a few really yummy kisses. He’s in a really kissy mood today! Same with yesterday but…. I really don’t mind.

“Tanner,” I giggled once Josh and I parted. “You look like such a nerd with all your white skin and you’re skinny and tall.”

“He went to school to be a doctor, isn’t that just so cute?” Kylee cooed. “I love his nerdy-ness.”

“Um not really. I like my tatted up, so cal, motocross, been my bff along with Kylee forever, man,” I said.

“Well you can have him,” Ky rolled her eyes.

“Good, I want him,” I smiled while reaching up and giving him a little peck. “Wait? Did you say love?” I buzzed.

“Yeah,” She softly said while her face turned red.

“Aw, you two love each other,” I cooed while pinching their cheeks.

“Stop it,” Tanner whined.

“Seriously guys, that’s so cute. I’m happy for you two,” I smiled. “You love your Tanny just like I love my Joshie!”

This started a whole little debate which was really really funny. Eventually we bagged the our debate and went to the waterslides! This is going to be such an amazing trip! I’m already hating the day we have to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
i agree with you ky!

Josh and Kirstie

comments?