Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Because He's Criss Angel!

After our fun filled day of swimming, we parted to go to our rooms to get changed for our evening activities. I was excited! I convinced everyone that we should go see Criss Angel’s show: Believe! I couldn’t wait! I love that guy. He makes me a believer in magic!

Oddly enough, I got ready before Tanner did. That’s how excited I was! Josh came over to Tanner and I’s room once he was ready. He had that too cool for school look on his face as he sat down. I think that look is plastered to his head though. Not even kidding. But before I could get a comment out, Kirstie walks in.

“Why is the old man the one taking the longest?” Kirstie rattled off.

“Kirstie, when you call him an old man, it makes our relationship sound awkward,” I sighed as Tanner appeared in the doorway of the bathroom, buttoning up the last few buttons of his shirt.

“Well…” she said with a teasing tone in her voice.

“Ky, there’s nothing wrong with being in love with an old man,” Josh had to pipe in.

“He’s not old!” I groaned once again and collapsed onto the bed. “How do you think that makes him feel when you say that?” I shot back.

“Like an old man?” Josh asked with a stupid smile coming over his face.

“Maybe I should dye my hair gray and wear thick rimmed glasses and walk around all hunched over?” Tanner asked with a tad bit of annoyance in his voice.

“You totally should!” Kirstie giggled, making Tanner roll his gorgeous blue eyes.

“Come on, honey. We’ll walk in front of them,” I smiled as I got up and linked arms with Tanner.

“Yeah… we don’t know you guys,” Tanner snickered over his shoulder at them before we left the room.

They kept whispering little things to each other that made me roll my eyes. I’m starting to believe what Tanner said. Kirstie is much younger mentally… and I’m starting to think Josh is too.

Once we were seated and ready to watch the show, Kirstie and I sat by each other while our significant others were on the other side of us. Before the show started, I had to fill Kirstie in all about Criss Angel and how amazing he is. Of course she didn’t seem too impressed. She will be by the end of the show. I’m sure of it.

“So… if he’s a musician, why he’s have a fancy smacy show? Why can’t he just be like a straight up musician?” she questioned… like she always does.

“Because he’s Criss Angel!” was the only thing I could come up with.

She just shot me a look like I was crazy. I still can’t believe she has no idea who he is! Ironically we’re going to his show called Believe too…

“You’ll like it though, Kristie. It’s like this magical version of Alice in Wonderland,” I told her.

I thought for sure she would bluntly say that she hated Alice in Wonderland. Who could hate Alice in Wonderland? But before she could say anything, the lights dimmed and the show got started.

It was AMAZING! I was in awe the whole time. I’m so glad all of us came here! I couldn’t wait to get out of here to start talking about it with everyone. But once we did, no one seemed to like it… but me!

“You guys are obviously blind,” I muttered towards the end of dinner.

“I liked it. I just had a different idea of what it was in my head. You made it up to be this amazing thing… and it wasn’t,” Tanner explained.

“I love it,” I shot at him.

“It was stupid," Josh muttered.

“You just couldn’t understand it,” I threw back at him.

“I could too!” he snapped.

“Uh huh… that’s why you had that look on your face the whole time,” I replied while making a goofy look, causing Tanner to bust out a chuckle.

Kirstie tried to hold it in, but Josh just had that scowl on his face… that just made me crack up even more. Oh tonight’s been so awesome!

“Joshie, you know I only pick on you because I care,” I told him.

“You don’t pick on Tanner that way,” he had to point out.

“But Tanner’s…” I trailed off, trying to think of the right word to call him.

“Old,” Kirstie had to butt in.

“Well, I’ve always liked older men so…” I trailed off, making Tanner smile down at me before he bent down to give me a quick kiss.

“Tanner, have you always liked younger girls?” Josh asked through a smirk.

“That is so wrong on so many levels,” I shot at him.

“But wouldn’t that be a fair statement?” he had to go on and question.

“I like women who are like Kylee,” Tanner smiled down at me again, making a red flush over me.

“Well, if that isn’t a cop out,” Kirstie muttered.

“Stop picking on Tanner,” I snapped while hooking my arms around him tightly.

They went on to snicker a few words, but Tanner and I left, leaving them to their snickers. Tanner was quite as we went back up to our room. I gave him a pouty look when we were in the elevator. That didn’t really have an affect on him though. I didn’t question him until I curled up next to him in bed.

“What’s wrong with my Tanny?” I cooed while running my hand through his thick hair.

“Nothing,” he mumbled with his eyes closed.

“Tanner,” I shot at him sternly.

“It’s just… the age teasing is getting to me,” he sighed, slowly opening his eyes and bringing them up to mine.

“Aw, honey.”

“If Kirstie and Josh are saying this stuff, what are other people thinking you know? I love you for you and not because you’re twenty-three years old and are just gorgeous,” he pushed out.

“Tanner, when I met you I didn’t think ‘oh how old is this guy?’ I thought you were cute and you’re a funny guy… and slightly nerdy, but it’s so adorable,” I smiled once I saw the corners of his lips curl up.

“I don’t care what other’s say. I love you and want to be with you… no matter how many years separate us,” I went on as I brought my hand up to cup his smooth cheek. “And you look like you’re twenty-five anyway, so…” I trailed off teasingly, making the cutest chuckle come out of him.

“Love you, baby,” I told him while leaving kisses on his forehead and down his cheek until I met his lips.

“I love you too, but I love it so much when you’re all kissy,” he smiled, making me roll my eyes playfully.

He seemed a lot better after this… all he wanted was kisses. I kind of felt bad though. I never fully prepared him for Kirstie’s amount of teasing. I’m used to it, but… Tanner obviously isn’t. Hopefully, it grows on him. I don’t like it when my Tanny’s pouty… even though he is insanely cute when he is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg... my friend and I have this huge thing with Criss Angel... when we were on senior trip we kept saying Criss Angel was on the bus. I can't really remembered what happened, but yeah lol... and now her contact on my phone says Criss Angel and mines the same on hers lol
But yeah... that's my little Criss Angel story haha

Everyone

comment?