Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

They Woke Me Up

I was sleeping perfectly nicely until someone ran into the room yelling way too loudly for this early in the morning.

“Oh my gosh, Kirstie!” Kylee squealed. “Tanner asked me to marry him!”

“What?” I questioned while sitting up and pushing the hair out of my eyes.

“Uh huh. Look,” She smiled as she pushed her left hand toward my face.

“Why are you so loud?” Josh groaned while he buried his face in his pillow.

“Because I’m Mrs. Foust now,” She countered.

“What?” I questioned again while I reached over to turn on the light.

“I married him!” Kylee shouted while going over to Tanner.

“You’re so not serious right now. Tell me you’re sleep walking or… something,” I threw at them.

“We love each other,” Tanner spoke up.

“How much have you guys drank?” Josh mumbled out.

“Oh, ya know…” Tanner giggled.

“I really hope you guys can sleep this off and don’t have to go to divorce court in the morning,” I rolled my eyes.

“Nope… I’m going to wake up next to my husband and be oh so happy,” She smiled.

“Out you drunken messes!” I said to them while I got up and shoved them back into their room.

Once the two giggling people were out of our room I fell back onto the bed.

“That was so fake it wasn’t even funny,” I laughed to myself.

“What?” Josh asked while lifting his face out of the pillow and wrinkled up his nose at me. It was so cute, I had to give him a kiss.

“I was just saying that it was so obvious they were faking. That was just pathetic,” I said.

“They woke me up,” Josh pouted.

“Aw, is my baby sleepy?” I cooed while wrapping my arms around him.

“Yes,” He pouted again while rubbing his tired eyes.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“I love you too,” He replied while nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

We laid that way, holding each other while Josh rested his head on my shoulder.

“Why would they want to trick us into thinking they were married?” Josh asked a long time later.

“Because they think they’re oh so hilarious,” I replied.

“Well we should do something oh so hilarious,” He countered.

“Like what?”

“Like….” He trailed off while tapping his chin. “Um… I don’t know.”

“We could pretend to break up,” I giggled.

“We should,” He smiled. “And we’ll do a way better acting job.”

The two of us got up and got ready before starting to execute our little plan. Josh and I planned out what we were going to do then walked near the door connecting our rooms so we made sure they heard us.

”I can’t believe you think that of me!” I shouted.

“Hey, I can’t help it if you go around flirting with every guy that walks within 300 feet of you!” He yelled back as his smile spread across his face.

“Well I never said anything about you checking out every single girl who walks by you. Don’t think I don’t notice when you stare at them!” I battled, trying so hard not to bust out laughing. “Besides I don’t flirt with other guys!”

“You’re lying!” He shouted.

”You’re the liar you butthead!” I countered while literally having to press my hands over my mouth to hold in my laughs.

”THAT’S IT! WE’RE DONE! I WOULDN’T BE CAUGHT DEAD WITH A GIRL LIKE YOU!” Josh bickered while holding in his own laughs.

”GOOD RITTANCE!” I shouted as he walked over, opened the door, then slammed it to make Tanner and Kylee think he left.

Oh this was too much fun. My stomach hurt so bad from holding in all my laughs though. I would say that was pretty believable, now comes the fun part…their reaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Gilligan stuggles to help the Skipper into a wetsuit*
"You're too fat to get into this!"
"I'm not fat, i'm just big boned!"
"Well those big bones are covered in big meat too!"
HAHAHAHAHA that's from Gilligan's island.

comments?