Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

You Love You Some Nerdy Drifters

My first day back at work since Vegas… wasn’t fun. I trudged into my office in desperate need of a Rockstar. How I ran out at my house? I have no idea. But I really needed one today. I want to go back to Vegas with Tanner!

He didn’t stay at my house last night though. It made me sad. He had to go to some racetrack a few hours away to practice. I wasn’t going to be able to see him until I got off of work.

I stopped in to see Kirstie before I went into my office. I made sure I had a can of caffeine in my hand first. She was uploading pictures onto her computer from our trip. I smiled as I pulled a seat up.

“Aw, that’s a good one,” I grinned once I saw the one she had up.

It was of all of us from dinner after the Criss Angel show. She was kissing Josh’s cheek while he smiled. I was kissing Tanner’s cheek while he had the biggest grin on his face. It was a cute picture of all of us.

“We should just go through our pictures today since we don’t want to be here,” she teased.

“How about during lunch? I’ll order us a pizza since Tanner won’t be joining me for lunch,” I frowned to myself.

“Aw, Joshie’s out practicing, so he’s not stopping by either,” she frowned.

“We can be lonely and pouty together,” I smiled, making us both giggle.

“Yeah!” she cheered while pumping her fists in the air.

“You made me miss Tanner! He does that when he gets excited about something… or wins,” I smiled at the thought.

“He’s so nerdy,” she teased.

“But he’s cute,” I shot back while making it to my feet.

“Josh is cute! Tanner’s just… a racer that wins a lot, so his trophies make him cute to you,” she taunted right back.

“Yep, that is why I’m with Tanner Foust. He shines from his trophies,” I rolled my eyes as I headed towards the door.

“Maybe he’s a vampire like that dude from Twilight! Doesn’t he shine?” she laughed at herself.

“I wouldn’t know, Kirstie. I don’t follow unreal things,” I shouted before I shut her door.

I heard her mumble a few things, but I just laughed and walked back to my office. I didn’t want to do anything. I want to go back to Vegas and be with Tanner! That wasn’t happening though. I had things to do and I didn’t want to do it! All of my creativity is in Vegas. Maybe I should suggest an inspiration trip…

The Vegas Strip did inspire my little banner though. I gave Rockstar’s logo a little make over… it looked like a neon sign. I loved it! I showed Kirstie during our lunch break too. Apparently, she had the same idea. She had to make a flyer for a Rockstar party… she made it Vegas themed.

Like we said before, during our break, we went through our pictures. They made us smile so much… and miss our Vegas nights. Our new song is now Vegas by All Time Low. We kept singing it all day. Even when I went back to my office, I was singing it to myself.

“I would've married you in Vegas had you given me the chance to say "I do”. Could I make it more obvious? Could you be anymore obvious?” I sang once Kirstie and I were walking to our cars.

“You would have really married Tanner if he asked you that night?” Kirstie asked.

“I don’t… know,” I pushed out, actually thinking about it.

“But you had no problem pretending you did,” she countered, sending me a sideways look.

“It was a funny idea at the time. It was late and we were sleep deprived,” I giggled. “What about you? Would you marry Josh if he asked you in Vegas?” I threw back at her. Keep picking on my Tanny.

“No,” she bluntly said.

“Why? I thought you loved him oh so much?” I teased, being just a tad bit over dramatic.

“I want a proper wedding. Not something that’s thrown together just because we’re on this emotional high,” she replied.

“That’s good though. You know what you want. It’s nice to know that a face that you find cute won’t influence you,” I snickered.

“You would have married Tanner. Don’t lie to me,” she grinned in a cheesy way.

“I would not. We’ve only been together around five months. I can’t marry him,” I tried to defend.

“Shut up, you still would have. You love you some nerdy drifters,” she smirked once we got to our cars.

I just sent her a look before I fell into mine. I hated that the whole way home, I thought about what Kirstie said. Would I have married him in Vegas had he given me the chance to say I do? It bothered me. I wanted it to go away. Thankfully, it did once I pulled into my driveway. His car was there. Oh, how I love me some nerdy drifters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas!!! Or as the Aussies would say, Happy Christmas... or so I've read haha

Ky

comment pleeese :D