Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Doesn’t He Sparkle

So we’re back now. This morning when I came into work I wasn’t all that motivated to do anything productive. I kind of just wanted to draw but I knew I needed to get something done. I ignored that thought though and scrolled through our Vegas pics and it was right as Kylee came in. She pulled up a chair and looked at a few with me.

“Aw, that’s a good one,” She smiled at one picture.

It was my favorite picture we had from Vegas. Kylee and I were both kissing our boos cheeks and Tanner and Josh were smiling their little smooth faces off. It was so adorable!

“We should just go through our pictures today since we don’t want to be here,” I giggled.

“How about during lunch? I’ll order us a pizza since Tanner won’t be joining me for lunch,” Kylee stated.

“Aw, Joshie’s out practicing, so he’s not stopping by either,” I pouted.

“We can be lonely and pouty together,” Ky said, causing us both to laugh.

“Yeah!” I loudly cheered while pumping my fists up in the air.

“You made me miss Tanner! He does that when he gets excited about something… or wins,” She smiled.

“He’s so nerdy,” I joked.

“But he’s cute,” She battled while standing up and bringing her hands up to her hips.

“Josh is cute! Tanner’s just… a racer that wins a lot, so his trophies make him cute to you,” I teased.

“Yep, that is why I’m with Tanner Foust. He shines from his trophies,” She taunted while walking away.

“Maybe he’s a vampire like that dude from Twilight! Doesn’t he shine?” I laughed. Wait…he sparkles. Whatever, he’s stupid either way!

“I wouldn’t know, Kirstie. I don’t follow unreal things,” She counted as she left the room.

I’ve never even seen Twilight or read the books but I know all about it because everyone is obsessed with it! I don’t even get the draw with that….or Justin Beiber although my bestie has beiber fever unfortunately.

But I actually did get something done! I had to make a flyer for a Rockstar party that was going on this Saturday night. I was so glad it was the offseason for Josh because then he can come with me. I have so much to do for this party though. I’m pretty much in charge of everything. Why I got put in charge I have no clue but I am.

I have to come up with a theme, decorations, awards for the athletes, and I have to be the MC and design everything! I was originally going to just be designing everything but I kind of fell into everything else. But I got the theme for the whole party, VEGAS! Oh yeah. It’s going to be like a red carpet event in Vegas. I think it’s going to be awesome it better not suck because it’ll be all my fault! Urg!Why do I get picked to do all this stuff?

It was so much fun during lunch while Kylee and I ate pizza, looked through our pictures and blasted our new favorite song, Vegas by ATL.

“I love that picture,” I giggled out while pointing at my screen.

It was a picture of Tanner and Josh while they pretended to be models or something, I don’t even know. It was embarrassing for them, right after I took it they ordered me to delete it but….I never did. can you say black mail? Just kidding!

“That man is so nerdy but oh so cute,” Kylee sighed.

“Well my man’s yummy,” I smiled.

“He’s so not yummy. He’s ewie,” She piped up.

”He’s not ewie!” I shot back with a smile. “Don’t you know his initials JG stand for Just Gorgeous?”

“Oh gosh,” Ky laughed while she smacked her forehead.

The two of us did eventually go back to looking at the pictures after our giggles died down.

“I would've married you in Vegas had you given me the chance to say "I do”. Could I make it more obvious? Could you be anymore obvious?” Kylee sang as the two of us walked to our cars that night.

“You would have really married Tanner if he asked you that night?” I questioned to my bestie.

“I don’t… know,” She replied.

“But you had no problem pretending you did,” I giggled.

“It was a funny idea at the time. It was late and we were sleep deprived,” She battled. “What about you? Would you marry Josh if he asked you in Vegas?”

“No,” I stated quickly.

“Why? I thought you loved him oh so much?” She teased me.

“I want a proper wedding. Not something that’s thrown together just because we’re on this emotional high,” I told her. The love part isn’t the issue.

“That’s good though. You know what you want. It’s nice to know that a face that you find cute won’t influence you,” She chuckled.

“You would have married Tanner. Don’t lie to me,” I cooed through a little giggle.

“I would not. We’ve only been together around five months. I can’t marry him,” She battled back with a smile.

“Shut up, you still would have. You love you some nerdy drifters,” I countered as she sent me a soft glare.

I went home and called Josh. He didn’t answer his phone though. He most likely is still out practicing. Since I couldn’t have my boo I kept working on all the stuff for the party Saturday night. There’s so much to get done and I don’t have most of the decorations ready so I shopped for those and I went looking for my dress. If I’m going to be the MC and I have to be up there talking I want to look good!

I did get most of the decorations and I think it’s actually going to be awesome. I have a lot to do in a little time but I think it’ll all go okay….. I just may need a few energy drinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
just for the record, i've never read Twilight, or seen the movies and i don't care to AT ALL. i'm so sick of everyone constantly talking about it! i find it disturbing that Edward spakles...... haha

Kirstie