Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

You're Hitting On A Seventeen Year Old

I got a phone call from a very upset Kirstie yesterday. The poor thing. I had no idea what to tell her about her dad. The only thing I could do was just listen and attempt to find soothing words for her. But today, I have a master plan to make her feel better! We’re going snowboarding!

That’s right. I’m taking everyone up to Big Bear and we’re going snowboarding. Kirstie and I have ventured out onto the slopes a few times before. We’re not going to be making any career changes anytime soon, but we’re not horribly bad. My brother may think we are, but he’s the one trying to become pro!

“Are you excited, Tanny?” I smiled once we were in his truck, on our way to get Josh and Kirstie.

“Of course. I love snow,” he grinned back.

“You’re leaving the horsepower behind though. We’re only working with friction,” I teased.

“What about snowmobiles?” he asked in a duh like tone.

“Tanner,” I sighed, but through a smile.

He let out his own chuckle before he reached over and gave my hand a squeeze. Within minutes, we were pulling into the driveway of Kirstie’s house. Shockingly, soon after, her and Josh came out. They usually take forever!

“I’m so excited to see snow!” Kirstie squealed once we were going.

“I have to be in a vehicle with her being way too excited for almost an hour and a half?” Tanner groaned playfully.

“Hey, Mr. Drifto… shut up!” was her genius response. It made Josh and I crack up. Tanner just rolled his eyes, but Kirstie crossed her arms and pouted while she sunk back into the seat.

But after we put some All Time Low on, everyone was fine… Well, Kirstie and I were fine. For some strange reason, Josh and Tanner are ATL haters. I don’t care. They make me happy along with Kirstie.

Our excitement grew even more once we started driving down snow-covered roads. I knew Tanner was happy for this. But Kirstie and I got super excited. Josh was… Josh. The only real emotion he shows is towards dirt bikes and Kirstie.

When we got to my parents’ house though, my brother was already outside, loading snowboards onto a few snowmobiles. I think I saw Tanner drooling just a little. But then I saw the way Keegan looked at Kirstie. I so totally forgot that he has a little crush on that girl. It’s so cute! Every since Kirstie’s came over to my house when we were in school together, he has had a thing for that girl… and I made sure to tease him about it. Believe me. We could possibly have some fun today.

“Hey, Josh, you know… I lost an earring back there. Do you think you could try and look for it for me… please?” I asked, hoping he agreed so that Keegan wouldn’t see him right away.

“I don’t even want to know why you lost an earring… back here,” he shot back with a little smirk on his face.

“Shut up. Just do it,” I threw back before I got out.

I didn’t think he would, but he did while the three of us got out to greet Keegan. Once his eyes traveled up and landed on Kirstie, a little red filled his cheeks. Aw!

“Hey, Keegs,” I smiled already.

“You didn’t tell me Kirstie was coming,” he countered quickly, running a hand through his shaggy hair.

“Haven’t seen you in forever. Gosh, you got so tall,” Kirstie smiled as she walked over to give my little bro a hug. His face lit up bright red. “When did he get so cute?” Kirstie asked with a big smile over to me. She’s known about Keegan’s little crush… she may have the same idea I do.

“You call that cute?” I shot back.

“Just look at him. Look at this hair,” she grinned while ruffling his curly locks.

“And you get on Ky for being with me. You’re hitting on a seventeen year old,” Tanner spoke up, making Kirstie shoot him a look. I just laughed.

I didn’t have time to pick any longer. Josh came walking back over. He ruins everything!

“Is this it?” he asked while holding… an earring out to me.

I took it from him and looked at Tanner. When did I lose this? Tanner just started laughing.

“You don’t remember Christmas Eve… on the way to Kirstie’s…” he tried to say without moving his lips.

“OH,” I replied quickly, suddenly remembering.

“You two!” Kirstie giggled.

“Ew! I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing that!” Keegan shot at me.

“Anyway… Josh, this is my brother, Keegan. Keegan, this is Josh, Kirstie’s fiancée,” I told him, making sure to put an emphasis on fiancée.

“Hey,” he simply replied, eyeing his competition Josh.

“Can we just get on these things already?” Tanner butted in.

“I swear you’re addicted to anything that has a motor,” I had to poke.

“Imagine what he’d be like if you had a motor,” Josh snickered.

“Shut up!” I shouted at him. I really wanted to throw a snowball at him, but it wasn’t worth the effort.

“Kirstie can ride with me if she wants,” Keegan spoke up softly once Tanner mounted a snowmobile.

Of course I was going to ride with him. Kirstie and I looked at each other with huge grins on our faces. She so had too! And she did! Josh got stuck riding by himself. He didn’t seem to mind though. How threatened could he feel by a seventeen year old? I would hope not very. But I have a feeling today is going to be flat out fun! And I don’t even have to snowboard to be entertained!
♠ ♠ ♠
lol I named my Monte Carlo Sheila... The body has these swoopy panels and I'm like it's curvy! it's a girl car lol

Everyone