Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Lighten Up On The Kid

Do you know who can snowboard? My man! I would have never guessed this car crazed guy would be able to hold his own on snow. I mean… he’s originally from Colorado, but… he’s a nerdy car guy… that can snowboard! It was sexy. I actually just pulled up some snow and sat and watched him after a while. I think Kirstie got the same idea after a few minutes too. Sadly, she watched Josh though.

“You’re brother’s adorable,” she giggled as we watched Keegan go zooming past us.

“I think it’s adorable that he still has a little thing for you,” I chuckled back.

“That makes it adorable,” she countered.

“If he falls you should go rushing over to him to see if he’s ok,” I grinned mischievously.

“He doesn’t fall though,” she pouted playfully.

As if some spirit was trying to prove her wrong, Keegan went down. Kirstie sent me a smile before she got up and went running towards him. Oh, I so have to see this.

“KEEGAN! ARE YOU OK?” Kirstie shouted once she was a few feet away.

“I’m fine,” he mumbled while laying all sprawled out on the snow.

“No, you’re not. Let me see!” she told him before bending down next to him. “You know, you should really wear a helmet. You could have knocked yourself out,” she went on while resting his head on her lap.

“What happened?” Tanner asked as him and Josh came to a skidding stop next to me.

“Keegan fell. Kirstie had to run all the way down here to make sure he was ok,” I said, winking at them so they got the hint.

“Kirstie, I fell down there and it really hurt,” Josh had to pout.

“You did?” Kirstie shot at him as she got up quickly, causing Keegan’s head to fall to the ground… not so softly.

“Yeah, it hurts really bad,” Josh went on while Kirstie wrapped her arms around his torso.

“Where at, baby?” she cooed.

Of course he said his lips. I just rolled my eyes and went over to help my brother up. Apparently, he was over his day of riding. He started back for the snowmobiles while he carried his board over his head.

“Lighten up on the kid,” Tanner said once he was out of hearing range.

“But he’s my younger brother. I have to pick on him,” I grinned.

“But you’re so sweet and caring. I’ve never seen this side of you… well, a little towards Josh, but…” he trailed off, making me giggle.

“I’ll be nice to him tonight, honey. Just for you,” I cooed up at him before I pecked his plump lips quickly.

We shouted at the couple that was still making out, saying that we were leaving. They didn’t seem fazed. Tanner and I still followed Keegan back home. Once we got inside, he went right up to his room. I sighed and went on up to mine to get changed along with Tanner. After that was done, I went and plopped down in the living room where a fireplace was burning warmly. Being the cutie that he is, Tanner brought three cups of hot chocolate from the kitchen.

“Keegan!” I shouted up the stairs once Tanner hooked his warm arms around me.

“WHAT?” he shot back.

“Tanner made you something,” I smiled at my man, making those adorable dimples appear.

He came thumping down the stairs in sweatpants and a t-shirt. An annoyed look was on his face. Aw, my little bro’s agitated.

“Come sit with us,” I told him, nodding my head towards the chair near us.

He let out a sigh before he plopped down and crossed his arms across his chest. His hair fell over his eyes too. I don’t remember him ever being this difficult.

“How’s the snowboarding thing going?” I asked after a few seconds.

“Fine,” he muttered.

“Keegan,” I sighed.

“I’ve been talking with Burton,” he finally said.

“Ooo, and?” I asked, excited for his news.

“If I win my next contest, they’ll up me to the pro team,” he tried to say without a smile.

“Ah! That’s awesome! When is it? I want to be there,” I squealed.

“Next week,” he laughed at my excitement.

“We’re going,” I said to Tanner.

“Of course,” he smiled in reply.

“I can bring Kirstie if you me too,” I smiled at my brother.

“Don’t bring Josh,” he shot back.

“Why?” I asked with my forehead wrinkled up.

“I don’t like him,” he muttered.

“Just because they’re engaged, doesn’t mean you can automatically hate him,” I told him.

“No, it’s not that. It’s just… him. Oh, I turned pro when I was sixteen. I’m covered in tatts and ride a dirt bike… check out my hot chick,” he said in a way that nearly sounded like Josh. It made Tanner and I laugh.

“Alright, Keegs, it’s your contest. If you don’t want him there, I won’t invite him. How’s that sound?” I asked.

“Perfect,” he sighed happily while relaxing into the chair.

I smiled and snuggled up to Tanner more. He sent me a smile before he left a soft kiss on my forehead. A few minutes later, Josh and Kirstie came back. Since it was a little late, they went upstairs to the guest room and stayed there.

Keegan started watching a movie, but Tanner and I laid on the couch, focusing on each other. This is where I eventually fell sleep. Right where I like it… in Tanner’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Great... you think my car has a weird name! lol jk

Ky

comment?