Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

You Gonna Win for Me?

So it’s been about a week since I met with my dad. I’ve been doing real well and I’ve talked to him a few times since then. I really feel like we’re starting a good relationship and I feel confident that when he gets out we can leave everything that happened in the past in that exact same place, the past.

But today was the first race of supercross season AND I’M EXCITED! I invited Kylee and she came which made me happy. I was chatting with Kylee in the Honda pit while Josh was walking around, bopping his head to the music that was coming through his huge Skullcandy headphones. It’s so cute when he does this.

“Party like a rock, party like a rockstar. Party like a rock, party like a rockstar,” Josh sang as he bopped his head and ’got in the zone’ or whatever he does, it’s still cute.

“Josh that song went off of the mainstream back in ’07,” Kylee spoke up.

Josh looked over at Kylee and shrugged. He pulled his ipod out of his pocked and pressed a few buttons before he started the same thing all over again with a different song.

“ Last name ever, first name greatest. Like a sprained ankle boy I ain’t nothing to play with,” he sang, You gotta be kidding me!

“I love Drake!” Ky grinned.

“Oh, dear lord, save me. My best friend and husband to be have corrupt music taste,” I loudly complained as the two started singing. I know Josh’s favorite is lil’ wayne but I didn’t know he liked Drake too!

As the two of them finished up the song people would literally stare as they walked by. People do that to me, not Josh and Kylee! This is weird.

“I’ve never been so embarrassed by you two before… ever. I actually want Tanner here. He would probably agree with me. You two’s music taste sucks! S-U-C-K!” I told them while bringing my hands up to my hips.

“Come on, Kirstie. You know it’s catchy,” Ky said while sending me a goofy smile.

“Nu uh,” I battled while I shook my head back and forth.

“Whatever. Kylee and I know the truth… which is really weird to say. Why are we getting along so well?” Josh asked.

“Because you’re all hyped up on Rockstar and I’m… just a nice person,” She replied.

“Party like a rock, party like a rockstar. Party like a rock, party like a rockstar,” Josh sang all over again.

“Now that’s a horrible song,” Kylee spoke up while turning to me.

“AGREED!” I shouted.

Now the race was nearing the start so Josh sat on his bike and seriously got focused. He looks so cute sitting on that Honda, stretching out his goggles and clothed in his cute little jersey. He’s always adorable but right now is just like making me want to melt into a puddle.

I ran inside the trailer and got the item I had brought for this race. I stole one of his old jerseys for me to wear and I slipped it over my head then came running back out, by which time Kylee had left to go sit in our seats.

“Joshie,” I smiled. He turned his head and looked at me, instantly seeing the jersey.

“Well don’t you look sexy?” He smiled right back while taking my hand and pulling me over to him.

I threw my leg over the back of his bike and sat behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his back while I could feel him play with my engagement ring.

“This reminds me of when Kylee was taking pictures for our wedding invitations,” I piped up.

“Yeah it does kind of. I really love those invitations, that picture is so cute and I love it when you wear my jerseys, it makes you look so cut e and I love seeing my last name on it because I know in a few months that’ll be your last name too,” Josh sighed happily.

“I love you,” I beamed while leaning up to kiss the back of his neck.

“I love you too,” He replied while lifting up one of my hands and pressed his lips to it.

“Are you going to win for me?” I questioned with a smile as I laid my head on his shoulder.

“You know it,” He buzzed.

I removed my arms from around him and started rubbing his back as he let out small sighs, telling me he liked it.

The beginning of the race grew closer and closer so Josh needed to get out to the starting gate because all the riders had to be there early so they were completely ready to go. So I hopped of the bike as Josh pulled his helmet on. I reached over and buckled it up for him and before he put his goggles on I leaned through the opening and kissed his nose.

“You be careful,” I told him.

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me sweetheart,” He reassured.

I gave him a big hug before I left to go find my seat. When I plopped down next to Kylee she told me that she ran into Todd and that he apologized. I hope those two can eventually make up and put it all behind them, Todd is a really good guy and I was glad to hear he stopped drinking. Kylee didn’t seem like she really wanted to talk about it so I left it alone.

”THE RACE IS STARTING!” I squealed loudly.

“Excuse me lady, can you quiet down a little,” A rude man spoke up from behind me.

“My fiancee is out there and I’m excited so,” I trailed off while sticking my tongue out at the man while Kylee almost died of laughter. I’m usually a pretty nice person but you are not going to stop me from rooting for my Joshie!

As the race went on I was so excited and nervous for Josh. He seemed to be doing really well until… he crashed. This isn’t uncommon for him but it still gives me a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach and scares me half to death. As he slammed to the ground I couldn’t watch, I buried my face in Ky’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, he’s okay. He just got up,” Kylee told me so I lifted my head up to see him hopping back on the bike, making me breathe a little easier.

Josh eventually finished third! HOW GREAT IS THAT! I want to go tackle him and kiss all over his little baby face but he was up there giving in his interview, on the podium. oh yeah, who’s man is awesome? That’s right, mine! My Joshie boy’s on the podium!
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah maybe todd apolgoizing does lead to something or maybe it's a plot to get u to keep reading lol jk! Don't listen to the crazy one! Just keep reading, you'll be happy and comment please!

Josh and Kirstie