Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

What Did Kylee Say?

Today was the Monday after we had first met Zak. I love Mondays because Josh has the day off and then he takes me out to lunch and we get to spend time together. So Josh came trotting into my office, greeted me with a big kiss and asked me if I was ready to go.

“Yeah, I’m ready. Let me go see if Kylee is ready,” I said.

“I’ll come with you,” He smiled while slipping his hand into mine.

“Okay,” I grinned while giving him a little kiss.

The two of us walked down to her office together where we found her sitting at her desk, working on her laptop.

”KKKKYYYLLLLEEEE!” I sang loudly.

“What?” she giggled.

”OOOOWWWWAAAAA I speak whale!” I quoted finding nemo.

“What she’s trying to say is do you want to come get some Mexican food with us?” Josh asked her through a chuckle.

“Well, I don’t know. I kind of want to stay here and work on some stuff,” Kylee stated.

“No, you just want to stay here to eat with Zak, don’t you?” I teased while sitting on her desk.

“I do not! I just need to work on some stuff,” she battled while her cheeks filled with red.

“Yeah, work on your and Zak’s relationship,” I joked before slipping my hand back into Josh’s and started for the door.

“Shut up!” She threw at me as Josh and I walked out of her office laughing.

We hopped in Josh’s truck and he drove us to the little restaurant. Once we sat down we talked a little about the race that was two days ago that I got to go to. I love going to his races, they’re so fun!

“I love coming to your races,” I smiled, voicing my previous thoughts.

“I love you coming to them too,” he beamed while a cute little glow coming over him as he reached across the table and held both of my hands in his. “I love all your support and how excited you get. Even if I do badly you make me feel so good about myself.”

“That’s what best friends are for,” I told him with a goofy smile.

“And what future spouses are for,” He replied so cutely. “So what up with this Zak dude?”

“Well he’s a new guy that works with us,” I revealed.

“And…?” Josh prodded.

“And Ky thinks he’s attractive,” I went on.

“But what about Tanner?” He questioned.

“Well….they’re not really together anymore,” I said.

What? When did this happen?” Josh shot at me.

“Recently. Tanner just isn’t really around and Kylee said they have like zero communication so…” I trailed off.

“So is she interested in this Zak guy?”

“Well, I kind of think so,” I replied.

“What do you think of him?” Josh asked me. He’s so cute. I think it’s so sweet that he always wants to know how I feel or what I think about stuff.

“I’m not sure. I just get this feeling about him. Like a gut feeling ya’ know,” I responded.

“Aw, I’m sorry babe,” He cutely pouted out his lower lip so cutely to sympathize with me.

“It’s okay. I just hope I’m wrong,” I told him.

“Well I started looking for our wedding venue today,” Josh beamed.

“Really? Where is it?” I buzzed.

“I can’t tell you. It’s a surprise,” He smiled.

I was just about to bug him when my phone rang. I reached in my bag and pulled out my cell phone and saying hello into the small device.

“Hi Kirstie, it’s Keegan,” He said.

“Hey Keegs,” I smiled even though he couldn’t see me. “What’s up?”

“Well I just wanted to tell you something,” He went on.

”Well then tell me!” I giggled.

”I got signed with Rockstar!” Keegan told me with so much excitement in his voice.

”AAAHH! THAT’S SO COOL!” I squealed. “I’m so happy for you!”

“Thanks, I’m really excited,” He replied.

“What did Kylee say?” I asked him.

“I actually haven’t told her yet,” He countered. “You’re the first person to know.”

“Aw, I feel so special,” I grinned. “I’m going to get to see you all the time now! Yay!”

“Well I just wanted to let you know,” Keegan said.

“Thanks Keegs. I’m so happy for you,” I told him before hanging up.

When I put the phone back in my bag, I saw Josh smiling at me but that smile had a smirk in it which is a classic JG smile for saying that he’s thinking something and he wants to say.

“That boy has such a crush on you,” He chuckled.

“I know,” I giggled. “I actually think it’s really cute.”

“It is kind of cute,” Josh smiled. “But I’m glad he’s not old enough to rival me because I love you too much,” he cutely said while leaning across the table to give me a little kiss.

“But no one could rival you because you’re my Joshie and you’re my best friend and always have been,” I replied.

“I love you,” He beamed while rubbing circles on my hand with his thumb.

“I love you too Joshie,” I glowed just as much.

“And don’t worry yourself too much about this whole Zak thing. I bet when the rally season is over Tanner will come back all mopey, ’I’m sorry I was an idiot, I love you Kylee’ and she’ll think it’s so cute, they’ll get back together and she’ll be like, Zak who?” Josh said while I let out a laugh.

He’s probably right, Josh is right a lot of the time. But this really does remind me of how lucky I am to have him, how much I love him, and how I never want to be apart from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
you really like Zak don't you Ky??? hahaha

Joshie boy and Kirstie

comments please!