Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

I'm In Love With Someone

Zak and I were hanging out tonight. We were going to just chill out at my house and watch a movie… while cuddled on the couch. Cuddling never hurt anyone. It’s a little more enjoyable when it’s with Tanner, but he’s… somewhere that isn’t here.

“I got to hang with your brother for a little bit today,” he spoke up once we both lost interest in the movie.

“Bet that was entertaining,” I teased, making a smile come over him.

“No, I had to get some information from him for his profile. He mentioned to put you down as his sister,” he grinned, making me roll my eyes playfully.

“He’s a good kid. I do love him,” I replied.

“Aw, that’s cute,” he cooed, bringing a soft giggle out of me. “And so is that,” he grinned and of course my face flushed red. “You’re a blusher, aren’t you?” he teased while cupping my cheek with his smooth hand.

I felt my face burn once again, causing me to nuzzle my face into his shoulder. He let out a cute little chuckle while holding me tighter. Once I brought my head back up, my eyes caught his that were staring back into mine. We shared this moment that I thought would end in a kiss. But before our lips could even brush against each other’s, my phone buzzed from the coffee table… of course it was Kirstie.

“Do you want to go to Kirstie’s for dinner? She invited us,” I told him after I read over her message.

“Whatever you want to do,” he smiled sweetly.

Within the next few minutes, we were headed to my best friend’s house. Shockingly, when the two of us walked in, my little brother was in the kitchen with Kirstie. What a little dork.

“What are you doing here? Are you over here to hit on my best friend?” I shot at him teasingly.

“No,” he muttered with his face red.

“I bet you are. Where’s the greaser?” I asked, shifting my attention to Kirstie.

“He’s busy, so he’s not here,” she replied through a pout. Aw… just like… Tanner.

“Wow, Keegan, flirting with an engaged woman, at her house, and her fiancée isn’t even around. I didn’t think you were like that!” I just had to tease my bro.

“Shut up! I’m not doing anything,” he shot back.

“Aw, sibling love,” Kirstie had to pipe in, but it made Zak chuckle. It was kind of cute.

Shortly after that, all four of us sat down to have dinner. Our conversation was pretty steady and nothing really out of the ordinary to mention. But then my brother got this amazing idea to question Zak and I’s relationship.

“So, Kylee, why didn’t you tell me that you have a boyfriend?” he had to ask.

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” I snapped at him.

“What’s Zak then?” he asked with a stupid smirk on his face. I wanted to smack it off!

“Not my boyfriend,” I shot back. “We’re just friends, right, Zak?” I asked him. he just nodded his head

“Then why have you gone out with him?” Keegan just had to keep on going.

“Zip it, Keegan Vaughn!” I snapped, sending everyone into a round of laughs.

I didn’t find it very funny. I’m in love with Tanner! Sure, Zak’s good looking and he has bright blue eyes with a gorgeous white smile, but… he’s not what I want.

Anyway, towards the end of dinner, the greaser comes trudging in. He was all smiles and wanted to show Kirstie something. Of course, Zak, Keegan and I got drug into it.

But it turns out that he found their wedding venue… and he bought it. It was a beautiful house though. Kirstie and I went around, talking about what she wanted done to each room. Josh always had his imput… and it was horrible. You can’t paint every single room black, Joshua!

After all of that, we went back to Kirstie’s house. Zak and I hung out a little longer though. About the time my brother got a little more teasing with us, that’s when we left. But on the way back to my house, Zak wasn’t too talkative. It worried me. He’s never been this quiet around me.

“You ok?” I asked once we got out of my car and was standing in front of his.

“Yeah,” he smiled, but it wasn’t his full one.

“What’s wrong with Zaky?” I teased while pulling him in for a hug.

“Nothing’s wrong,” he tried to assure me.

“Was it Keegan? Don’t let him bother him. He’s just… I don’t even know, but he’s…”

“No, it wasn’t him,” he said through a forced chuckle.

“Then what is it?” I asked, confused now more than ever.

“You don’t think we could… be at that boyfriend/girlfriend level?” he asked softly with his eyes having trouble staying on mine.

His words made all of my brain functioning stop. I couldn’t think! I knew what I wanted to say, but my mind wouldn’t allow it.

“Zak, I…” I tried to start, but that’s where it ended.

“I’m not asking you to be my girlfriend right now. I’m sure there’s a lot more we could get to know about each other. I’m just asking if you think it could ever get to that,” he countered.

“Zak, I’m… in love with someone. And it’s not fair to you if we tried anything,” I finally pushed out.

He looked back at me with a slight hurt in his eyes. But I was able to send him a small smile before I reached over to pull his solid frame in for a tight hug.

“You’re a great guy and if I wasn’t in this situation, I would love to be your girlfriend,” I told him softly, adding a kiss to his cheek.

“I’ll see you at work tomorrow,” he replied with a small smile on his face.

I sighed and told him goodbye. I stayed in my driveway until he was out of sight. Once he was gone, I walked back into my house… empty house. Anymore, I hate coming home. No one’s here. It makes me miss Tanner Zak now. I’m not completely sure when I’m going to see Tanner again though… But I do know that I’ll see Zak tomorrow. Maybe I should give this guy a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
No.. cause eventually you'll go into a josh babble! lol

Everyone

comment?