Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Nothing...

After Kirstie and I’s little dress shopping adventure, I figured she could use some lunch… at a fun place. Chuck E Cheese’s seemed fitting. I didn’t care if we got looked at oddly. This was Kirstie!

And she had a blast! We didn’t even eat. She zoomed around that place faster than Josh rides his dirt bike… maybe even as fast as Tanner drifts his little car too. I couldn’t keep a lock on her.

Once I had been searching for a while, I found her in the ball pit. I laughed once I saw this. She threw a ball at me, but obviously it didn’t do anything. There’s kind of a net in the way. Her efforts made both of us giggle. For some reason unknown to me, I jumped in with her… This started an all out plastic, multi-color ball fight.

I couldn’t even see where I was throwing. That’s how hard both of us were laughing. I had tears in my eyes! If this doesn’t make Kirstie feel better, I don’t know what will! We walked out of that place still laughing… with employees and customers looking at us like we’re the two strangest girls ever.

“Ky, you’re awesome. Thanks for lunch,” she smiled as she reached over to give me a hug before she pulled herself out of my car once we were at her and Josh’s house.

“You’re welcome, anytime,” I smiled. “But when you have little Grant babies, we can take them there!” I went on with a grin.

“Who says I need babies? We’re paying customers! We can go back whenever we want!” she countered, making us crack up one again.

We went on to say our goodbyes and I drove off… to Tanner’s house. As I kept driving, my smile grew more and more. I couldn’t wait to see him. Since we’ve been back together, I hate not spending time with him. He seems to be giving the same feeling back, so I can’t really complain.

“Oh, Tanny,” I called out to him once I walked in through his front door.

“Honey, are you home?” he called back.

I loved that I could hear the smile in his voice as I walked into his little office. Once I saw his face, I saw that my hearing was accurate. He was smiling. It brought my full one through too.

“How was your day, deary?” he asked in his little dorky way while pulling me onto his lap.

“Interesting,” I giggled at the memories.

“Did you guys find your dresses?” he went on to question.

“Uh huh… you’re going to love the bridesmaids’ dresses,” I grinned down at him teasingly.

“I’m sure I will. You can pull off anything,” he smirked.

“You are just being a little charmer right now, aren’t you?” I teased.

“I missed you,” he cooed while holding out the word you. He’s way too cute for me right now. Cutie overload!

“What have you been doing all day?” I went on while he left soft kisses on my neck.

“Nothing…” he trailed off, canceling out of a few windows that were up on his computer.

“Tanner,” I shot back him playfully.

“I have a surprise for you once Kirstie and Josh go on their honeymoon,” he smiled.

“What is it?” I asked, getting excited.

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise,” he chuckled ever so cutely.

“Tanny,” I whined.

“You know, when someone else says that, it annoys me. But when you say it, it’s just so cute,” he countered, starting up his kisses once again.

“You’re trying to throw my attention off!” I shot at him teasingly, making him grin like he did nothing wrong at all. “And I hate that it’s working,” I went on through a smile.

“Maybe this would be the perfect time to get ready for bed,” he smirked, pushing himself to his feet with me still in his arms.

“But it’s only nine o’clock!” I countered.

“Giving us more time to enjoy each other’s company,” he said, causing me to roll my eyes.

I hated that it made me smile though. Since we’ve made up, he’s been a lot more affectionate. I’ve loved every single second of it too! No way am I about to complain about this. I got my Tanny back… and our relationship is stronger now than it’s ever been.
♠ ♠ ♠
For the record... I DON'T LOVE JOSH GRANT! He's cute! and that's it! I don't love him. My love belongs to Tanner... and occasionally Jimmy Fitzpatrick... and Luke Parslow... and Jake Weimer... and Todd Potter lol

But I promise... promise promise! Todd will be back... some how lol I promise! If he isn't, I'll admit that I have love for a certain moto boy that runs funny lol jk :D

Ky