Without a Doubt You're All I Dream About

Clone Me

So today Josh, Kylee, and Todd were all hanging out at my house. It was a Monday and Josh has Mondays off. I had to make a poster of Todd for an X Games promo so I’m classifying today as ’research’ Hey! I worked on Saturday so…

“Kirstie, you have the yummiest ice cream in your freezer,” Josh said as he walked out of the kitchen with a small container of Ben and Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream.

“You make me want some,” I whined as he came closer to us.

“Yeah really Josh,” Ky scoffed playfully.

“Don’t worry I grabbed everyone some,” He said as he plopped down next to me and held three other containers besides his own.

“What did you get me?” I asked.

“Brownie batter,” Josh smiled while handing me the container and a spoon.

”That’s my favorite!” I squealed excitedly as I took the yumminess from him.

“I know,” He grinned. This guy knows me way too well.

“And for Kylee I got crème brulee, you just seem like a crème brulee type of person,” he stated while giving it to her. “And for Todd I got Chubby Hubby,” Josh snickered as Kylee and I laughed loudly.

“I don’t get it,” Todd grumbled, his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

“Of course you don’t,” I giggled.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” He whined like a three year old.

I stood up and started dancing around him and sang, “Oh, you could tell you why The ocean's near the shore. You could think of things you never thunk before, and then you’d sit, and think some more. You would not be just a nothin', your head all full of stuffin’ if you only had a brain!”

This sent all of us into hysterics, I even fell on the ground from my laughter. Todd didn’t think it quite as funny.

“Stop being mean to my Todder,” Kylee pouted while hugging onto her boo.

“I still don’t see how you could be attractive to that big bear,” I rolled my eyes. “Or he could be an otter, those are hairy then he could be an otter todder potter.”

“Aw Todder Potter sounds so cute,” Kylee cooed while kissing his cheek.

“Oh gag me!” I rolled my eyes again as I took a bite of my ice cream. “Todd’s icky.”

“Todd’s gorgeous!” Kylee battled.

“Kirstie, you should just clone me so you can have a sexy man like myself as your boyfriend instead of your butthead of a boyfriend,” Todd suggested.

“Okay why does everyone hate him? I don’t get it!” I asked, getting frustrated at my situation. Josh saw how upset I was getting so he loosely draped an arm around my shoulder to help calm me down.

“I don’t like the way he treats people, especially you!” Todd stated.

“What is so bad about how he treats me?” I questioned.

“He just treats you badly. He’s always really controlling around you, telling you what to do and he’s really down on you too. I don’t like it,” Todd firmly said.

“Yeah, I think so too,” Kylee agreed.

“When you talk about him you always seem kind of upset or conflicted. You seem different around him and not in a good way,” Josh said. “Like you’re not a bad person but you’re just quiet and seem beat down almost.”

“Austin has a really aggressive personality too. What if he does something….drastic,” Ky went on.

“I don’t think he’d do anything like that. Yeah, he is aggressive but I really don’t think he’d do anything to me,” I confidentially said.

“How do you feel about him?” Josh asked me.

“I don’t know,” I sighed heavily. “I won’t lie, I feel kind of nervous around him, as in nervous that if I say something he doesn’t like he’ll start yelling at me or I just feel like Josh said, kind of beat down my him.”

“Then why are you still with him?” Todd shouted.

“I’m just…scared kind of to break up with him. We’ve been going out for a while and I’ve never broken up with anyone before,” I countered.

“But that relationship isn’t bringing you anything good! It’s an emotionally abusing relationship,” Kylee responded.

“You guys are right, I guess… I just didn’t want to face that my boyfriend is awful,” I moaned.

“So are you going to break up with him?” Josh asked.

“Yeah, he’s gone right now though. I don’t think he’s getting back until X Games in a few weeks,” I told them.

“Well that makes it better, text him!” Todd replied.

“You can’t break up with someone through a text! That’s horrible!” I said. “He said he’d come to X Games, I’ll break up with him them.”

“Way to go Kirstie!” Josh said while high fiving me.

“Yeah, then maybe you can get a yummy boyfriend that I like,” Kylee giggled.

“I’m not going on your definition of yummy because you like that,” I giggled along with her while pointing at Todd.

Oh how I love teasing that boy. I love hanging out with these three people that I love so much and next time I get a boyfriend, they have to meet Josh, Kylee and Todd first!
♠ ♠ ♠
I love ice cream *sighs*

The whole gang

comments?