Status: Updates for this one will be slow.

Wishful Thinking

Chapter Eleven

Analise POV
I woke up and realized that I was in my bed. I swore I fell asleep at the top of the stairs. How did I get here? I shrugged it off and got up.   I got some clothes ready and headed for the bathroom for a shower. I took it and got dressed. I left the bathroom and head downstairs. I smelled bacon and almost heaved. Then the smell of pancakes went past and I smiled. I entered the kitchen and saw them sitting at the island. I sat at a vacant seat and a plate of pancakes topped with maple syrup and fruits was placed in front of me. I looked up to see Mr. Murray. I gave him a small smile to show my thanks. He seems nice, but I'm still hesitant around him. I ate in silence until Jenalise came up to me. 
"Okay so we're going shopping today." she said animated,"You need it." 
I nodded and gave her a shaky smile. She's too opptimistic for me. I finished my breakfast a few minutes later. Jenalise was waiting at the door for me. I followed her to her car. She got in and I sat in the passenger's seat. She drove to this shopping complex that had shops that would look like my style. She parked the car and we got out.
"So where do you wanna go." 
I shrugged. I never really went here even if I lived near it for most of my life. 
"Let's go to Pac Sun", she suggested,"You look like you would shop there." 
I shrugged and just followed her. I bought only two pairs of skinnies one black and one white. Then we went to Hottopic. I absolutely love that store. Everything just screamed ME! I went and bought like ten bags of graphic tees, black skinnies, skirts, dresses, and even some peticoats. I was practically in heaven. I even had a genuine full smile. 

Jenalise's POV
I watched Analise let loose. It made me smile. She went from one rack to the next. We ended up buying ten bags. It was a lot, but it was worth it to she break from her shell. I can actually make her open up. I'm starting to see her as my sister. When we finished up here I took her to the converse store. Her smile was still in place as she went shopping here. She bought five pairs of chucks and two knee highs. Our hands were getting full so we placed them in the car. I then brought her to one more store. It was Vans. She was actually calmer here, but her smile never faltered. I liked seeing her like this. She looked so worry free, not like how she usually is, so desolate and scared. 
We bought two of lows, mids, and highs. We were finally done. She went into the passaenger's seat and I went to the driver's.
"So you had fun today?" I asked.
"Absolutely." she said making her smile wider. 
"You know you should smile more," I said,"You look much more pretty."
"Really?" she asked.
I nodded. "I smile when I think it's necessary or when I'm truly happy."
"Were you happy today?"
"It was actually the beat day ever," she replied,"Thank you. I really needed this." 
"You're welcome." I replied, "So you wanna eat." 
"Yes." she said more quiet. I guess her shopping high is going down.
"Good, cuz I'm starving." I said with a smile. She smiled too. I started the car and drove to this small resturant that had two menus. One was for vegetarians. Of course I went here with her in mind. I parked and we got out. I walked her in and we were seated with our own menus.

Analise's POV
Today was the best. I actually broke my barrier for a while. It was exilerating. I'm actually warming up to Jenalise. She is the only girl that I can tolerate, only her though. The others are to full of themselves. Jenalise was more calming and nice to be around. It's like she can now melt my troubles away. I guess I was too dense to see it before when I first met her.
I looked at the menu, it was vegetarian. See another thing good about her. She actually remebered that I was a vegetarian. I can probably see her as a best friend and eventually a sister as time progresses.
♠ ♠ ♠
So updates are gonna be slow again cuz I'm in a shit load of work. But I'll seriously try my best. So bear with me.

Love.Peace.PANDA